{RoL} Re: Paradise Valley - The New World

  • silver_wolf_light
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 22, 2011
      Looking down at the white Eevee before him Glyer could only smile at Christine as she introduced herself nervously. Glyer's smile wasn't his usual arrogant nor cocky grin he showed instead his smile had more of a friendliness to it. "Why would a cute girl like you have to be so nervous around me?" the Flareon asked still noticing Christine with her head bowed.

      Just Glyer was about to continue his lines to try and make his new female acquaintance more comfortable he noticed the ribbon adorned on her. Pondering for a moment the Flareon raised his diamond banded paw and patted Chris's head, "So it looks like we have something in common right off the bat eh" Glyer laughed trying to ease the tension for her. With also the thought of Pachi running and doing a flying headbutt at him stayed in the back of Glyer's mind and he didn't really feel like getting another headache Glyer kept his niceness up as best as he could.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Timeless Wanderer" <timeless_quest@...> wrote:

      > Christine remained absolutely silent when Pachi moved back over to Glyer who continued to make some weird gestures in her direction. Rather weird gestures in her opinion. But as Pachi and Glyer started the brief dialogue, all the poor little Eevee could think about was how weird it was being able to hear a quiet conversation like that despite the fair distance apart. In fact the whole world felt so different. The grass smelled greener, the wind rustled louder, and the colors looked a whole lot duller. Absence of color was a BIG difference, but perhaps the four paws and tail were weirder she thought with a giggle to herself.
      >
      > It was then she realized the two boys might think she was weird with her giggling to herself. Well, even more weird than she thought she was given his history. And so the first thought that came to mind was to nervously shuffle over to Glyer, instantly bow her head with a deep red blush. And say, "Hello!" in her trademarked high-pitched nervous tone of voice. At least Glyer being a Casanova meant he likely was not interested in her directly. And that was the biggest relief all day. "M-My name is Christine!" she soon added with an equally high-pitched stammering tone of voice. Boy did she have a whole lot to learn…
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Talmud <im2smart4dad@> wrote:
      >
      > Pachi flicked his ears, and nudged Chris gently again. "Come meet Glyer. He's a criminal in our custody, so if he does anything, we get to punish him. Got it? Come on then." He rose to his paws and flicked his bushy tail for Christine to follow. The brown eevee strode over to Glyer. "My apologies for the wait, my friend is shy." The small fox like pokemon continued, "However, she is ready to meet you now. And mind you, she's shy so no funny business or I'll have to headbut you again." Pachi's voice was light and teasing, almost as if he didn't mean it, but he did mean that he would headbut Glyer if he had to.
      > ~Pachi

    • bioser17
      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 24, 2012
        with all the commotion going on an Umbreon walking in the vicinity was able to over hear what was going on which peaked her curiosity. -I wonder whats going on not to from here- The Umbreon thought to herself. Not one to intervene in situations she went against her judgment and went to check out the commotion which caught her attention darting towards the voices she thought she heard.

        Running through as fast as she could the Umbreon had branches of ground growing plants scraping her fur as she ran though the brush but not taking any heed to the minor scrapes she was getting the only thing going through her mind was what going on and if there was a huge predicament or if it was just a small squabble. What seemed like just a few moments the umbreon emerged from the brush which brought her behind twp eeves and only to find herself between the quarraling pokemon seeing another Umbreon caught her off guard as well. not knowing what was what the umbreon thought to herself -come on Kyra this doesn't look like anything normal but just what is going on here?- All Kyra could do was just keep her guard up not knowing what to do either to get involved by taking a side with the other Umbreon since being her own kind or should she intervene and help the others.

        OOC:I hope this is alright for an introduction for Kyra :)