Re: {RoL} Re: Paradise Valley - The New World

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 18, 2011
      Pachi was quite curious and wondered what a stern was. He assumed it was a side of a boat, and looked at where she pointed. "Buried treasure ye say?! It be booby trapped! Be careful, got it?" The eevee ventured to the end of the tree branch, until it shook under his weight. Then he jumped off, and landed in a bush, where he squirmed under.

      Moments later, his regular voice came from the bush, and it shook wildly as he popped up. "Chris! Come look at this!" He disappeared into the bush again, and brought up a shiny rock. It had no special value whatsoever, the only thing that made the rock special was that it had a large amount of quartz in it that caused it to shine in the light. Pachi appeared to be attracted to the ordinary rock, as he held it out for Chris to see. "What do you think it is?" His voice was curious, and it was his regular voice, with nothing added to it.

      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 24, 2012
        with all the commotion going on an Umbreon walking in the vicinity was able to over hear what was going on which peaked her curiosity. -I wonder whats going on not to from here- The Umbreon thought to herself. Not one to intervene in situations she went against her judgment and went to check out the commotion which caught her attention darting towards the voices she thought she heard.

        Running through as fast as she could the Umbreon had branches of ground growing plants scraping her fur as she ran though the brush but not taking any heed to the minor scrapes she was getting the only thing going through her mind was what going on and if there was a huge predicament or if it was just a small squabble. What seemed like just a few moments the umbreon emerged from the brush which brought her behind twp eeves and only to find herself between the quarraling pokemon seeing another Umbreon caught her off guard as well. not knowing what was what the umbreon thought to herself -come on Kyra this doesn't look like anything normal but just what is going on here?- All Kyra could do was just keep her guard up not knowing what to do either to get involved by taking a side with the other Umbreon since being her own kind or should she intervene and help the others.

        OOC:I hope this is alright for an introduction for Kyra :)