Re: {RoL} Re: Paradise Valley - Beauty or Beast

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 18, 2011
      OOC: I thought about what you said, and I feel slightly bad about not remembering the names from the thread, but also after thinking, I was thinking that I would want to change Nylo's name to something like Sazu, since on another group I have the same name and it would be easier to remember. Until I get your approval, I will continue to use Nylo.

      Nylo stared at her as she spoke, and with each sentence, he found it harder and harder to control himself. When She brought herself up close he twisted his face in disgust, and shoved her back a couple paces. A girl batting her eyes like that? Ugly as a Muk. He stuck his tongue out at the thought.

      His attention was brought back at the mention of race. [A race? Against her? Scared? Too lose?!] He broke into a grin. "A race you say? Alright. I'm always up to a race. And if by chance, I do lose, I will catch you that fish." Nylo shrugged. He wasn't expecting to lose, but he decided he wouldnt be too cruel, and make up a punishment if he won against her. The mudkip stood at the edge of the lake, and a thought struck him. [I don't know her name. Common curtesy....so that she doesn't think I'm completely a delinquent.] He looked at her. "May I ask your name?"

      Message 41 of 41 , Feb 11, 2012
        The Mudkip had to move, but do what? There was nothing he could do. Senzou was coming at him, and he was too exhausted to make evasive maneuvers, unless.... Sazu glanced at the ground. 'Its my only chance!' Closing his eyes tightly, Sazu darted forward and flew himself onto the ice. He slid across the frozen ground as if it were mud. He opened his eyes as he slid across the ground. The world around him was a blur. It felt like Senzou would squash him instead of beat him to a pulp.

        That was until he saw Nyera. 'Loose? In front of her? She'll tease me forever about it!' And with that thought in his head, Sazu raised his skull, and opened his mouth, unleashing a water gun right towards his attacker. One thought raised across the blue pokemon's mind, 'Let's end this now!'