Re: Colidrian City - Stormy Afternoon

  • Mew
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 19, 2011
      Sora covered her beak with both wings when he began to praise her without having a clue. She loved to play mind games with the adults. And on his back he would hardly be able to notice. "Oh, Yes! Yes! Yes! I heard from a reliable source she is the loveliest and most cleaver lady in the whole region!" she chirped with a pause. "But… I suppose you should know that by now, as for the den how about you see if you can keep up the rest of the short distance?" she chirped mischievously. Her wings gave a single flutter as she flew off of his back and across a set of buildings to land on an opposing rooftop easily too far to leap.

      "Come on, Come on, No time to delay!" she chirped with a grin curious to see how he would keep up with her when she could fly and he could only run, leap, and climb. They were less than a block from the old abandoned hotel where the Zorua made their home. But she intended to lead him on a wild goose chase in a circle around the hotel for a short time. She figured she had at least another fifteen or twenty minutes before the three Zorua illusionists began to dismantle the thunderstorm. Out of the corner of her eye she saw one of her friends, a boy her own age, darting through the shadow of an alley out of sight of Karnak.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "knight_of_shadow_dime" <project_dr71@...> wrote:

      The rain died down a bit but the amount of thunder crashing and lightning flashing slightly increased making Karnak's fog decipate a bit. Picking up his gallop like pace he was nearing the center of town gradually changing direction to the northwest to where the Pidgey directed him before.

      Having a feeling they were near their destination the Zoroark spoke up after staying silent for a bit of their journey just being in listening mode to his feathered passenger. "Tell me Sora" Karnak said still in pursuit mode, "What is the pack of the Zorua like form what you know?..is their leader really the young unique prodigy I heard so much about?" he said with a tone of interest. "I have to admit though Sora one of the reasons I came this far was to meet the leader of the pack I'm expecting either a Zorua that matches up to what I've heard or the opposite..but form what your informing me of seems what I heard is very true." Karnak said with a smirk on his face.

      "Hold On for this" he shouted as the Zoroark banked a sharp turn of a corner which almost made him trip over his own feet but was able to gain footing back with ease. Surrounded by tall buildings Karnak looked about his surroundings waiting for his next input of directions from his feathery guide.
    • knight_of_shadow_dime
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 8, 2011
        "My, My Sora you sure are a fun one!! Karnak yelled as the little Pidgey flew from his back. Trying to keep his little guide in site he stopped for a brief moment twitching his ears to pick up the flutter of the little birds wings in order to find the location. "Ah ha!, There you are" Karnak picking up the location of his guide, which he began to bob and weave through the allies just barely keeping Sora in view.

        "So Sora, About these Zorua I'm not doubting what you know about them, heck I bet the leader is a beauty to behold herself with being even to create great illusions of the sort and still whats great beauty without cunning and great leadership which she probabely has to otherwise how would the others be able to survive among all these humans." Karnak was hoping that praising his new airborne guide since she seemed to let on more than she was saying Karnak hoped that she would slip up and tell him more about his kind than she already was.

        Keeping his friendly persona and expression noticeable he darted through the allies and jumping on lamp posts, and sides of buildings trying to keep his guide in view still with the thought of knowing that there was some illusionary work going on around him.

        OOC:I wanted to apologize to everyone for my absence especially Mew but i'm back and i'm able to help contribute to the group. Hoping this plot still goes along with all the others as well. :)

          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 18, 2011
            Surrounded karnak knew that any action against the Zorua would look bad on him plus it was against his nature to harm any pokemon of his own kind regardless if they were another Zoroark or a Zorua. Keeping his wits about him Karnak remained calm thinking not to anger the pack around him which he knew he was majorly outnumbered by but also standing his ground as to not to show any fear to his bretheren.

            Looking at the all of the others that had him surrounded though keeping a defensive strategy Karnak told himself that they were just protecting their leader and so he should just play it cool. With all the thoughts flowing in his mind The Zoroark just plopped himself on the ground crossing his legs resting his head on one of his front claws keeping a calm demeanor. For a brief moment Karnak showed know attention to those around him instead he kept a look of deep thought above him. After a few moments he turned his still rested head in his claw and looked towards the older but still young Zorua with a smile. "Greetings fellow master illusionists!!, Name's Karnak and I'm impressed with what you all did here with your illusions." Still smiling Karnak diverted his attention to everyone as he still spoke, "It must be from having such a wonderful leader and it shows through your defensive strategy I must say Sora seems like a great leader".

            Even though trying to win his company over Karnak thought to himself -where did Sora go?..I hope I wasn't lead into a trap and if so she still held up her end of the bargain and I will congratulate her next time I see her- Having the thought of his feathered friend disappearing kind of made him blue, but still Karnak hid his sadness of the loss of his new friend but still keeping his up beat attitude and smile hoping the zorua wouldn't be hostile towards him.