Re: Lost in thought

  • rainbulimic@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 26, 2011
      Dopple flicked an ear, expression flat but with just the barest hint of her annoyance.
      "Isn't it obvious Zena? I'm a ditto," She said. It was hardly worth keeping a secret now. Besides, Zena was hardly a threat with the information.

      "As for you Jag.. well, look at you, you're a big strapping bug. A little bee poison is hardly going to kill you is it? No, course not!" Dopple barely paused for reply. She turned and pointed through the trees.

      "The hive's gone, who knows where, but if we go to where it was, maybe they left some stuff behind in their rush to leave, or we can find something we can follow to find them," the Ditto said as she started walking away.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "silver_wolf_light" <wolf_warrior18@...> wrote:

      > Slowely rising up still kind of hunched over jagged stepped beside Zena sort of giving her a sharp glare, "Don't worry about me Zena we got other things to worry about like finding that hive, I think it's time I get a little pay back" The Scyther grinned.
      >
      > "Having a bit more information about whats happening would be helpful yes but thats the least of our worries, I myself just wanna find this hive and settle the score I now have".
      >
      > Jag turned towards the Pikachu "So Dopple I wouldn't worry about explanations I'm more concerned about action so lead the way if we are done here." Jag explained struggling a bit of his pace towards the direction Dopple Pointed But Looking back at Zena for a brief moment.
      >
      > "I don't usually say this but thanks for your help" with that said Jag continued to pace himself to where He was directed to go.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "bioser17" <bioser17@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hearing what Dopple had to say she really started to get her doubts about this whole scenario. Thoughts of -If this was a whole elaborat scheme for her own being or that if it was a group effort why did the pikachu barely show any reconition towards the injured scyther?-.
      > >
      > > Zena snapped out of her deep thought when she noticed how frustrated the Pikachu was. Zena tilted her head slightly trying to figure out what was wrong with the little pikachu whom just a moment ago was zapping the unfortunate plant life in great frustration from what she seen that was left of it.
      > >
      > > "I don't mean to be rude but your what did you mean when you screamed you won't get the queens shape?" Zena asked with an expression of slight interest, "Just what is this really about..I believe there is more to this then i was informed of and I want to know what is going on" Zena paused for a moment then continued "Also what about Jag i don't know what we are gonna do about him he's hurt as you can see...but I want to be informed, starting with why are we chasing down these bees and their queen what really happened? " The golduck exclaimed.
      > >
      > > Zena stared at the at Dopple for a brief moment with a look of slight suspicion waiting for the answers she wanted to hear.
      > >
      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "rainbulimic@" <blissychild@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dopple was busy zapping the leaves off a rather unfortunate bush in frustration. She'd had big plans for that hive, and for the queen. Well, for *being* queen at least. Dammit it wasn't fair!
      > > >
      > > > She turned as Jag and Zena pushed into the clearing. A small voice in the back of her mind pointed out Jag's limping gait and pained expression, but the rest of her decided to ignore it.

    • knight_of_shadow_dime
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 18, 2011
        The group of pokemon still in the hive were unaware of what was closing in on the scent of the honey and even the Scyther whom sensed whatever was approaching wasn't sure what was in store for them. Moments passed that seemed like an eternity with the tension rising when a sound that could be heard which sounded like a buzz of a whole colony of wasps in the distance but closing in fast leaving a mix of fear and confusion to any whom couldn't tell what was approaching.

        OOC: I personally didn't know how to introduce Scion and the Scyther swarm that Jag was from so I'll leave it open to anyone in the thread to introduce Scion and the "other scyther" and I'll play from there. i'm looking forward to the creativeness :)