Re: Realm Valley: The Event

  • im2smart4dad
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 5, 2011
      Bakari blinked. "Move the herd....I don't know about you, but that's something I would leave to the senior rams. Sure if we stayed here, we'd be attacked relentlessly, and if we travel, sheep could be picked off one by one." He looked at his sister. [I couldn't bear the thought of my little sis being taken by one of those monsters and being slaughtered...] Then he looked at Flynn. "What do you think would be a good idea?"