OOC: Who's Left?

  • legionsix
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2010
      Avete omnes...

      So this is it? The game tanks right after its ninth birthday? That's a shame, if so; even when I wasn't writing, I enjoyed reading. It was reading your Poké-stories that made me want to try writing a few myself. I can't be the only visitor to the group who has felt that way... Where will the thinkin'-about-being-writers go now?

      Unless...recent events have merely rocked the group back on its heels, and there will still be enough people to game with once the shockwave passes. I'm retiring Shanti, but I'd still like to help Milo find further mischief.

      Whatever became of Captain Dallas Pajack? I really liked him.

      Anybody home...?

      Anybody want to be...?

      = = =
      Marius. (Posting here because he's not on [Raychu] anymore.)
    • ace_dark_artist
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2010
        I'm semi here. Between work, kids, and house upkeep I try to come on here and post but most days I fall short of doing so. Plus the recent events did put a damper.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "legionsix" <marius.peregrine@...> wrote:

        > Avete omnes...
        >
        > So this is it? The game tanks right after its ninth birthday? That's a shame, if so; even when I wasn't writing, I enjoyed reading. It was reading your Poké-stories that made me want to try writing a few myself. I can't be the only visitor to the group who has felt that way... Where will the thinkin'-about-being-writers go now?
        >
        > Unless...recent events have merely rocked the group back on its heels, and there will still be enough people to game with once the shockwave passes. I'm retiring Shanti, but I'd still like to help Milo find further mischief.
        >
        > Whatever became of Captain Dallas Pajack? I really liked him.
        >
        > Anybody home...?
        >
        > Anybody want to be...?
        >
        > = = =
        > Marius. (Posting here because he's not on [Raychu] anymore.)

      • im2smart4dad
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2010
          I am always here, and i'm always ready to start something with anyone if they ask me to. On weekends, I have a lot of freetime, and even during the weekdays, I have freetime. And now I have thanksgiving break coming up, so I can be even more on. Don't be afraid to ask me to roleplay with you, because I am always ready.

          ~Kelly(It's my real name)

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

          > I'm semi here. Between work, kids, and house upkeep I try to come on here and post but most days I fall short of doing so. Plus the recent events did put a damper.
          >
          > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "legionsix" <marius.peregrine@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Avete omnes...
          > >
          > > So this is it? The game tanks right after its ninth birthday? That's a shame, if so; even when I wasn't writing, I enjoyed reading. It was reading your Poké-stories that made me want to try writing a few myself. I can't be the only visitor to the group who has felt that way... Where will the thinkin'-about-being-writers go now?
          > >
          > > Unless...recent events have merely rocked the group back on its heels, and there will still be enough people to game with once the shockwave passes. I'm retiring Shanti, but I'd still like to help Milo find further mischief.
          > >
          > > Whatever became of Captain Dallas Pajack? I really liked him.
          > >
          > > Anybody home...?
          > >
          > > Anybody want to be...?
          > >
          > > = = =
          > > Marius. (Posting here because he's not on [Raychu] anymore.)

        • ~*chaotic neutral*~
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 21, 2010
            I still pop in now and then.