Re: {RoL} Goodbye, forever

  • ~*chaotic neutral*~
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
      sure, i am wynnyelle on yahoo instant messeger and am on now. but I blocked him a few weeks back because all he wanted to do was send me porn and talk about sex. I didn't know what else to do. Will quit now but I wasn't going to let him just post an insulting and sexually vulgar message about me publicly. It's sick.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
        Some days I wander around the internet wondering where the past went, but I keep finding the present as poorly confounded as the past and I have to wonder what the future will see. I calmly leave my marks wherever I go, leaving traces that will remind me of days that I seem to forget in the tides of time so easily. When I finally do stumble upon these traces of history, I can't help but cringe at the past I left behind, it's like a beast that seems to tear apart the very fabric of what I once saw. The sad thing of it all is just how swift and fast the past gives birth to this beast, over and over again. Mere months and years can pass and the way things change is amazingly fast, even if countless people would easily deny such swift changes. I'm always hoping that the future will bring forth much better results, but with the way I keep finding how things have changed in the past and the truth of it all keeps being revealed from what the present hides, I really don't have much hope for this world anymore. The funny part of it all is that these random rants of mine always spawn in the depths of the early morning, and they always make me wonder why I have to think so much when it's not necessary. Ah well, maybe one day the past will finally prove me wrong, but it just seems like every time I look back to it after a long time, it just gets worse and worse.

        -sSsDoOm