Re: {RoL} Goodbye, forever

  • ~*chaotic neutral*~
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
      Steve has been trying to push his amateur porn videos on me for weeks now and after telling him politely several times I didn't want to view that and to just enjoy it for himself I guess he couldn't take it.

      ...I am scared, honestly, after seeing this, and I don't know what to do. i'm just shaken up.

      Cya wynn, whenever and wherever. You are nothing but an emotional vampire, you never want to listen to what I want to say, and only want to blab your own views. So maybe you were a friend at one point in time, I know now you are only in it for yourself, and will always ignore me, probably will ignore this message and never reply to it, but oh well. I can understand now why you were avoided by others, you only care for yourself. But whatever, enjoy the life you have chosen for yourself, I will be making 300K as a Directional Driller in 3 more years, (make 100K now) and I would gladly have showered you with love and listening to what you said every night about your day every day, in addition to buyting you whatever you wanted. I told you this before but I can honestly have seen me myself marrying you and eating out your pussy and buying/giving you whatever you wanted every day/night. Now I just know that I was an idiot to think think that was possible. Oh well, knowing you you have no regrets and could care less about what I say now. I guess I will always love you but whatever, I guess I will have to let go and move on like you clearly have....I guess that is what makes you better then me.

      Love, your friend,

      Steve

    • ace_dark_artist
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
        *facepalms* Like I told Steve thiss is not the place for it. Can we please try to handle this privately.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
          sure, i am wynnyelle on yahoo instant messeger and am on now. but I blocked him a few weeks back because all he wanted to do was send me porn and talk about sex. I didn't know what else to do. Will quit now but I wasn't going to let him just post an insulting and sexually vulgar message about me publicly. It's sick.

          *facepalms* Like I told Steve thiss is not the place for it. Can we please try to handle this privately.

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, ~*chaotic neutral*~ <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

          > Steve has been trying to push his amateur porn videos on me for weeks now and after telling him politely several times I didn't want to view that and to just enjoy it for himself I guess he couldn't take it.
          >
          > ...I am scared, honestly, after seeing this, and I don't know what to do. i'm just shaken up.

        • sSsDoOm
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
            Some days I wander around the internet wondering where the past went, but I keep finding the present as poorly confounded as the past and I have to wonder what the future will see. I calmly leave my marks wherever I go, leaving traces that will remind me of days that I seem to forget in the tides of time so easily. When I finally do stumble upon these traces of history, I can't help but cringe at the past I left behind, it's like a beast that seems to tear apart the very fabric of what I once saw. The sad thing of it all is just how swift and fast the past gives birth to this beast, over and over again. Mere months and years can pass and the way things change is amazingly fast, even if countless people would easily deny such swift changes. I'm always hoping that the future will bring forth much better results, but with the way I keep finding how things have changed in the past and the truth of it all keeps being revealed from what the present hides, I really don't have much hope for this world anymore. The funny part of it all is that these random rants of mine always spawn in the depths of the early morning, and they always make me wonder why I have to think so much when it's not necessary. Ah well, maybe one day the past will finally prove me wrong, but it just seems like every time I look back to it after a long time, it just gets worse and worse.

            -sSsDoOm