Re: Fate of a Herd

  • ace_dark_artist
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 20, 2010
      ooc: A long time ago in the game there was an island protected by an illusion and the flock of sheep that lived there were in turn guarded and protected over by Decoda and Kilba and a few others. He now helps protects the flock in the valley.

      ic: "It's fine. Main thing is everyone is safe." He grinned back with a little nod to Hadika figuring she was a bit of a lamb still even though she was a flaffy.

      "You...are not of this flock?" Decoda asked curiously since the younger ram seemed to not know of them.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      > Hadika paused mid-step when she saw the light flick. Then she let go of her brother's flipper and ran ahead. The closer she got the brighter the other light became, until she was swallowed in the light and she saw a Ampharos. She cocked her head at him before smiling and bowing her head to Decoda. "Hi hi!" She looked up at him before closing her eyes.
      >
      > When Bakari saw his sister take off, he was gonna tell her to stop, but knew she wouldn't, so he ran after her. Soon he too was swallowed into the light of Decoda's tail. He looked at Decoda and the others around him. He was unsure if they were accepted, so he turned his gaze back to Decoda. "Pardon my sister, she is, a little hyper active, but, I would like to know, Is this one of those herds I've heard about?" Bakari's voice was carefully guarded, unlike Hadika, who was running around the herd exploring.
      >
      > Hadika ran from away from her brother's side and looked at all the sheep there.(OOC: Who is with Decoda anyway?) She looked at Shocky and ran up to him, her tail wagging. "Hi! I'm Hadika, who are you?" She had a bright smile on her face, and it seemed as if she wasn't even hurt anymore.
      >
      > OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply, I finally got the chance to because I was at the beach with not very good internet connection and then home life got busy, but now I can reply.
    • im2smart4dad
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 21, 2010
        ooc: Thanks for the background info. I probably should have done my homework before roleplaying with the herd.

        Bakari shook his head. "No, I did not know there would flocks this far into the valley. I always thought they would be, somewhere safer and more free. Many sneasal live here, not that you don't know." He said quickly, glancing at some of the injured sheep, before looking back. "I think, in a good thought for my sister, we stay with you." Bakari looked to the darkness of where the two had come from. "Nobody can survive out there by them selves." He turned back to Dacoda. "So I beg you, for my sister's life that has much time left, please let us stay." Bakari's eyes were pleading.

        Hadika, not relizing the situation, was still roaming around, wagging her tail. There were many ampharos, flaaffy, and mareep. Soon she became bored with exploring, so she sat down, laid on her back and stared up at the night sky.

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 21, 2010
          ooc: No problem.

          ic: "This place...was something else. What was only a few years ago seems like a long time ago from those that speak of the valley and were here before the trouble with Huntkos the smeargle and his mate Bossa the sneasel. They say him...." Decoda gesture to a ram sitting with an enourmous black kangaskhan. "They say Charivari once ruled this valley in peace and friendship with many different pokemon. From grazers to preds they all lived in peace here. But there was those who were not happy living in peace and wanted the old ways...of hunting and killing. And...it was Huntkos who rose to power and threw Chari off his throne."

          "No...don't give me that boy...." Decoda shook his head. "No one comes into this flock pleading. We simply are...what we are and accept others freely into our flock if that is what they choose."

          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 22, 2010
            Bakari found the story to be, something that this valley needed once more. But when Decoda brought up his pleading, he snapped out of his trance and blushed, making his tail light turn a shade of red, before going back to white.

            Bakari shook his head and went back to the story. "If what you say is true, then why don't we find this Huntkos pokemon and steal his throne and turn this valley back into piece! Does he not care that some pokemon could be killing for the feel of blood on their paws? I understand killing for food, but what about just for fun? The pokemon who have died already were probably killed just for blood. They were innocent. So why don't we turn this land into piece again...." Bakari's horns drooped and his tail light dimmed.

            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 26, 2010
              "Huntkos is long dead. One of the reasons Chari decided to come back was the fact that after Huntkos was killed his followers began to move on. But with the flock back it has drawn Huntkos' mate back. Now we are dealing with Bossa and she is claiming her rule over the valley."

              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 13 9:13 PM
                ooc: Not sure where everyone disppeared off to but in the interest of moving things along I am posting.

                ic: In the darkness the sneasels gathered and awaited their queen's decision. Guido stood before her waiting and watching alongside his brother. Both turned as Bossa moved. At last she looked to those gathered.

                "We are taking the valley back by force and tonight. This has gone on far too long. Those responsible for your fathers' deaths...the both of yours'." She looked to her sons the sneasel Guido and her half smeargle son Alucard. "Time to avenge them both. Those responsible are there in the valley. Time to kill every last one of them. But...the ram who killed Huntkos and ...my Vinnie he is to be brought to me if he is there."

                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

                > "Huntkos is long dead. One of the reasons Chari decided to come back was the fact that after Huntkos was killed his followers began to move on. But with the flock back it has drawn Huntkos' mate back. Now we are dealing with Bossa and she is claiming her rule over the valley."
              • ~*chaotic neutral*~
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 13 11:11 PM
                  ooc: I didn't feel really welcome, so I bowed out. I'm back now because I'm not sure, who killed Huntkos? was it one of my rams?

                  ic: Maelstrom was still nearby, but not in view.

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 14 3:10 PM
                    ooc: Sorry for not replying. I haven't been replying to many of my groups for a while because I was just blocked. couldn't write anything as a reply. So I apologize and hope for forgiveness.

                    ic: Upon joining the herd, Bakari still kept to himself, where as his little sister talked to everyone she could. As the moon slowly rose up, Bakari laid in the soft grass, staring at the stars. Old wounds slowly healing. New wounds just beginning to heal. His tail laid beside him, the orb just barely glowing. He watched the Illumise and Volbeat dance in the sky above him and sighed as a soft wind blew, stirring the grass he laid on. Even if it all seemed calm, a great danger was apon the herd, but nobody knew. How could they know, if no pokemon were able to send a message?

                    Hadika wondered over to Bakari, a tired look in her little eyes. She laid on the ground beside her brother and rolled onto her side. "Bakari." Bakari turned his head to his little sister. "Hmm?" Hadika wasn't smiling, a scared look was on her face. "What if the sneasal attack while we're asleep?" Bakari smiled. "That's easy. I'll protect you." Bakari reached up with a yellow flipper and rubbed Hadika's fluff on the top of her head.

                    Hadika responded to the touch. "Thank you Bakari. I love you." Hadika rolled onto her other side and began to sleep. Her side rising and falling in an evenly manner. Her tail light slowly dimmed and then went out, to show she was dreaming. Bakari watched his sister for a moment, before looking back at the stars. [At least, I hope I'll be able to protect you.]

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 24 7:22 AM
                      ooc: I'm back myself I got real busy last couple of days so sorry everyone. XD the kids weren't exactly on their best behavior either XD which added to everything.

                      Huntkos was killed by Chirin, Vinny was killed by Chirin. Far as Bossa cares though getting Loki and the rest of the Realm flock and retaking the valley is enough revenge for now.

                      ic: Keha and Amphion stood at the edge in the distance watching over the flock. Kilba near them snorted and watched the valley walls closely. Decoda sighed thinking how if he still had both his eyes he would be out there defending the flock still. Instead he was waiting for something to happen with the rest of the flock.