Re: Darkness and Light over Riversong.

  • ace_dark_artist
    Message 1 of 274 , Aug 5, 2010
      "There is nothing we can do but finish our duty and hope the Goddess knows what to do." Sergio stood watching Riversong in the distance.

      "She will. She is powerful, the might of the world rests in her tendrils." Azul said with a look of unbroken faith.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@...> wrote:

      > Luclin Closed her eyes, trying to take this all in, she had the sense of foreboding, but she couldn't place it where.
      >
      > "What should we do?" She then asked after opening her eyes slowly.
    • Typh
      Message 274 of 274 , Aug 21, 2010
        Luclin stood there as well also feeling trying to reach out to see what this is.