Re: Rise of Glaurung - A New Darkness

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 501 , Jul 22, 2010
      ooc: collab by Steve and Mew

      Celestia affectionately nuzzled him back and floated off his shoulder to a safe distance. Closing her eyes, she began to glow and elongate rapidly in size. The light faded within a second to reveal a pristine white lovely Aerodactyl with pink eyes. Her tail lightly entwined over hers while she stretched her wings to relieve a bit of the stress she had built up over the evening. The relaxing calmness from her mind, not bombarded by auras from the locals for miles around soothing her nerves as she cuddled Glaurung back lovingly.
      Jennifer Jones: "It is a pleasure to meet you then Thorondor, my name is Celestia as you may have guessed…" she said with a pause and disheartened sigh as she turned her head toward Rex nearly eye level. "If you are truly sincere in your apology, then you should also be aware that there is only one thing that I want from you Rex, but I have been told that what I desire most is impossible… Unless you know something of your bond that neither I nor my mate knows worm…" she said with a cold tone of voice. A single tear slid down her cheek when she thought that she had been forced to save his life to preserve life for her love.

      Tears stung in Rex's eyes and he blinked them back as he realized the impossibility of her request, he fell before her on his knees and bowed low so his nose was inches from the floor "I am sorry, truly I am. How I long to do as you wish, even if by my death were the only way to sever our link you would have it…but to my knowledge it is impossible. Please ask something of me, I will not have rest but by your pardon. I do promise you that if ever I do find a way for Glaurung to be free I will not pause or hesitate to employ this" He felt full of misery at being unable to do as she wished and loathed himself that she could not be free of him, and anger for himself that he made her have such empathy towards him.

      Thorondor watched silently, but what thoughts passed in him, or what knowledge he held on how it was, or was not impossible to severe their link none could tell and he decided to remain silent and observe for now, until permission could be granted him otherwise.

      Lowering her head with to hide another single tear, Celestia folded her wings at her side and looked away from Rex momentarily. "Then there is nothing, but once you have reclaimed Sarayu, I ask that you vow to never intrude on Glaurung's thoughts or actions again… I would ask you to leave if not for Glaurung, but since that would hurt him more than you staying would hurt my feelings, I ask only for privacy… No male will ever understand the burden that your bond has caused, how it hurts to know that anything I ever wish to do with my mate is observed by another…" she said quietly. She did not wish to place this knowledge on her mate, she loved him regardless of the price to her own desires for private intimacy.

      Yet she also knew that anything she told Rex would be overheard in secret, which was the duel burden that she faced, as she could not tell Rex anything in confidence or Glaurung anything in intimacy. It was a cruel twist and fate that had been placed upon her, to find the one person she felt that she belonged with in the entire world, yet being unable to express her feelings to him in solitude without the presence of another hearing.

      Glaurung stood up behind Celestia and placed his paws on her shoulders while slowly entwining his tail back into hers. He wanted to give her comfort and support, and though he did not hold her hate for his counterpart against her, it still hurt him. Rex dared, though nervously, to glance up again. Seeing Glaurung starring down at him, with both sadness and judgment in his eyes, filled Rex with great surprise, fear and wonder to see such a change in his once evil counterpart and shamed about how Glaurung had changed, while he remained much the same. Rex cast his eyes back to the floor and remained still, feeling hopeless and not knowing what to do.

      "If Glaurung were free, what would you do with such a gift?" said the giant golden Eagle to the snow white Aerodactyl as he gazed at her with his unblinking golden eyes. The giant raptor stepped up behind Rex who remained still and staring at the floor as Thorondor glanced at Rex, then Glaurung, then Celestia.

      Celestia drifted her eyes over to the golden bird. Partially hurt that he would even ask something like that when it was as Rex and Glaurung claimed: impossible. "What do you mean…?" she asked, trying to hide a tear that slid down her cheek. "I love Glaurung, I do not want to see him hurt by the actions of another ever again, nor do I enjoy having another pair of ears listening when we are alone… What is there to do differently beyond that ease on my fears and our relationship…" she replied with a brief pause. "I would do anything for Glaurung… But, what does that matter if I cannot always be nearby when Rex decides to endanger a life that is not his to threaten…" she said with a few tears openly sliding down her cheeks. In her aura she was gradually beginning to sense something different, a new life, and she dreaded the idea of anything happening to Glaurung even more if not for herself but their future children's need for a father.

      "Why should Rex have that privilege? To endanger the lives of others at a will, or harm the future of small children born into this world? No female should have to endure what I, and likely Sarayu have, to have their every private whims observed by another like a perverted spy… I do not know what Sarayu sees within Rex, but I imagine she sees something special worth preserving in an otherwise bleak world…" she replied quietly before raising her eyes slightly to cuddle Glaurung who was standing behind herself, her tail looping over his own once more tenderly. This situation was unnatural, she felt nearly torn, but would never leave his side since she loved him, she only wanted what she felt was best for him and for their future offspring that she could sense very slowly developing their own auras. She loved him, but she still felt that it was unfair that either her or Sarayu should have to choose between this or a shattered heart.

      Rex could feel Thorondor's gaze on the back of his head and it weighed on him. "It's true…" said the grey Aerodactyl slowly as he remained bent over on his knees staring at the floor "I have hurt her family, and I made Glaurung strike her…Glaurung and I, we each know everything about each other, thoughts, feelings, I can even feel Celestia's tail as if were entwined in my own. I can't help it, neither of us can. Even if we cut our link, we can't stay separate for long, and once we are back together we each know all…I don't know what to do…" he said and did not reazlize he was crying until he saw drops fall on the floor he was staring at. "I do not know what Sarayu sees in me either…I just want to say I am sorry"

      Glaurung flinched when Celestia called Rex a perverted spy, and he could not conceal the hurt in his aura, though he dropped his paws from her shoulders and draped his arms over her and held the back of her paws in his and entwined his tail more into hers. Thorondor eyed the couple, then the repentant dragon kneeling before them, then locked his gaze on Celestia, "I understand your sufferings, but you still have not answered my question. If Glaurung were free, what would you do with such a gift?" he asked gently and quietly.

      Celestia narrowed her eyes when the golden bird repeated the exact same question for the second time, her irritation and hurt radiated throughout her non-psychic aura. "Why do you ask questions which are none of your concern or of the impossible?" she asked, adverting her eyes to lightly nuzzle her mate before her form shimmered and return to her Mew form.

      ~We should be on our way honey, every second we waste here is time that we could be nearing Sarayu's potential location and finally gaining some time alone to ourselves…~ she sent with a faint smile, merely being near Glaurung lightened her mood from the sour irritation due to Thorandor's insistent questions. She did not even understand the point to his questions beyond to potentially irritate her which she found rather rude and upsetting. If Glaurung and Rex said that it could not be done then the matter should have dropped there. Beyond that, the way he had posed his questions was further upsetting since it felt like he was probing for something like it would change if the impossible occurred. She loved Glaurung and it was out of that love that she desired him to be his own individual, the love to share their lives together with privacy and safety, and to be his own self.

      ~Why would you even want to find Sarayu, Celestia? Why do you even care?~ thought the grey Aerodactyl to himself as he rose to his feet and dried his eyes on his wing, knowing the answer was so she could be rid of him. He glared at his black counterpart for a moment, then turning, walked out of the cave. Glaurung blinked in surprise when Rex looked at him, and when he turned to leave the black Aerodactyl raised a paw and made a small hesitant motion to go after him, but paused and slowly lowered his arm and stared sadly at the ground with a sigh after Rex exited the cave.

      Celestia sensed his distress and floated over to his shoulder to nuzzle him tenderly. She knew that her dislike of Rex negatively influenced his emotions. But she could not help her feelings, since as long as that thing spied on her intimate moments with her beloved, intentional or not, she disliked Rex. It did occur to her that her dislike of Rex also placed Glaurung in a similar situation as herself, torn between two loves, but she hoped their relationship would carry them both through the hardships. Yes, she could forgive that monster for what he had done to her family, as long as he was truly sorry and Shyreen also forgave him, but that did not parallel his intrusions on her private life with her mate.

      Her sorrow at causing him distress, for any reason, only increased her lingering fatigue from the previous evening. ~Come on sweetie, we should be on our…~ she said, hesitating mid-speech as a wave of fatigued rushed over her causing her to lose consciousness mid-fall a couple of feet from the ground, free falling to the cave floor.

      Glaurung's attention was on Thorondor and Rex outside the cave and did not notice that Celesita was being overcome with fatigue. Hearing her words cut off, he did not realize what was happening until she had fallen half his 18 foot height, and thinking quickly he caught the white Mew in a psychic cushion, then taking her in both his paws held her close to his chest for warmth. "Thorondor! Help me!" said Glaurung hurridly. The golden eagle looked over his shoulder, then turned back to the grey Aerodactyl for a moment, "Just a moment, Michael"

      Thorondor walked up to Glaurung and looked at Celestia laying in his paws. "Please, I, I completely forgot what she had been through. She had some sleep, but-"

      "Peace, Glaurung," Thorondor hushed him, "She will be fine. She is very tired and hungry. Just keep her warm and give her something to eat when she awakens and she'll be fine" he said calmly. "But, you can heal her now, can you not? Please, you can do anything. Anything you want! I know your concealing what you truly are, this body of yours is just a façade is it not? Please help her" said Glaurung as he looked at him pleadingly.

      Thorondor smiled only, "My body is quite real, I can eat something if you wish me to prove it. But I cannot do anything I want, only what I am allowed" said Thorondor and turned to leave but paused when he heard Glaurung softly whisper "Please". The golden eagle paused and looked at the jet black dragon begging him with his eyes as he clutched the white Mew set against his chest like a small white star in the black of night. Feeling pity for them both, he walked back over to them and starred at Celestia for a moment. Glaurung could not sense any psychic energies passing from Thorondor as he could sense from Spirit when he healed Rex a year ago, but he could feel some warmth and love seemingly evolope Celestia for a moment that was not his own. Thorondor smiled and looked at Glaurung, "I healed most her exhaustion and strength, but left some for a purpose. It would be better that she slept for a short while, if only a nap to clear her mind of some of the emotional distress she has been through. I can heal physical aliments easily enough, but only a higher power can heal souls. She nearly lost you after all Glaurung, think of the pain it caused her" said Thorondor. Glaurung nodded slowly, "Thank you" he said as he touched his cheek to her.

      "I am not finished" said Thorondor with a smile, "Michael, come in here for a moment." Michael made no motion to move from where he was standing, but a desire to do as he was told began to grow in him, and feeling his very heart seeming to want to do as he was told, he turned and went back into the cave and stood before the 18 foot eagle. "Now, for the Celestia's and Sarayu's sake, do you both desire the independence from each other your mate's want?" Glaurung nodded with a smile, but Michael blinked in surprised. "yes, but how?"

      Thorondor looked at Glaurung for a moment, then Michael, who stood quietly for a few moments. "Glaurung…I…I can't" said Michael and watched as Glaurung smiled, "Now try Michael" said Glaurung with a smile. The grey Aerodactyl suddenly laughed loudly and quickly covered his mouth, realizing that Celestia was still sleeping "I could not read your thoughts till you let me!" exclaimed Michael in a whisper

      ~And Glaurung cannot read yours, or anything else, unless you both consent from now on. I will finish my work once we meet up with Morgrin, and do not judge him to harshly Michael," said Thorondor as he saw the sudden pain in the grey Aero's face, "He was weaker in your childhood, and always wanted to tell you. But you must have always suspected? So be forgiving" said Thorondor.

      The grey dragon smiled sadely and nodded slowly before looking at his black counter part with a wide grin and threw his wings around him and hugged him tightly. Glaurung grinned happily back and held Celestia in one hand as he returned Michael's embrace. "Now let us go find Sarayu" said Glaurung as he touched his forhead to the other's.

      Celestia rested peacefully in Glaurung's wing. Her tail instinctively entwined around her body for warmth from the cold environment outside unsuited for the Mew form. In her aura she radiated mixtures of her distress, sorrow, and bliss concerning Glaurung in an odd mixture blended with her fatigue induced by the stress of the taxing problems in their relationship due to the unnatural bond Glaurung had shared. A few hours passed, leaving Glaurung and Rex time to talk, before the small white mew finally began to open her eyes before sitting up sleepily with a paw held to her head from the mild headache.

      She drifted her eyes around her surroundings for a moment wearily to gain her bearings before she blushed mildly and rested her tail beneath her chin to prop up her head still a little sleepy. ~I guess I fell asleep… Didn't I? I am sorry sweetie…~ she sent to him quietly, wincing mildly from the strain of her headache and forming the psychic connection with her mate. Unaware of what had transpired while she had been asleep but she could sense something different about her beloved even if she could not identify the exact cause.

      Glaurung smiled at her as he held her close to his chest to keep her warm, "There is nothing to apologize for. Just rest for as long as you need and we will then be on our way….but there is a little special something that you might like to know my love" he said as excitement and joy built in his aura. Glaurung looked over at the entrance of the cave and saw Thorondor and Rex talking to each other, "Michael and Thorondor have been speaking with each other for about an hour now…" said Glaurung before smiling at Celestia and lightly kissing her on the forehead, "And I do not know what Michael is saying" he said quietly to her and let his words hang for a moment.

      Celestia smiled softly and nuzzled him affectionately when he pulled her close. "No, I am okay, we can go now if you would like… But, I thought you two could always hear each other…?" she asked uncertainly, not entirely familiar with the complexities of the bond they had shared. "What does that mean…?" she asked curiously, still a little sleepy from the previous night. Although her short rest had helped that a lot even though she did feel a bit bad for nodding off during their conversation. To her, Glaurung was her everything and she felt bad whenever she did anything that might upset her beloved. But on the other hand she knew that she was far from perfect and she appreciated his understanding. Her ears drooped back mildly with adornment while she turned her telepathy inwards to sense the faintly distinctive auras developing within herself, the first few signs of life and her future family with her beloved Glaurung.

      Glaurung chuckled softly, and assumed she was maybe a bit too tired to read between the lines. He glanced over at the Thorondor and Rex who had their backs to him in their private conversation, and he transformed back into a dark blue Mew and held her close to him as he spoke "While you were asleep, Thorondor offered to separate the two of us. I do not know how he did, but he did. We cannot know each others thoughts, feelings, sensations, nothing. Not unless both Michael and I consent to it, can we know each other. Other then that we are as normal now as can be. Thorondor said he would finish his work when we met Morgrin, I do not know what he intends to do then, but this was both Thorondor's idea and doing and Michael was happy to cooperate with him. For he would not have separated us, unless we both consented to it…I think they both wanted you to be happy" he said with a smile as his long tail slowly entwined around hers.

      Celestia blinked her eyes inquisitively for a moment and then drooped her ears back with a melodic serine smile. Her head softly rested against his chest in silence for a brief moment. "You two would do that for Sarayu and I…?" she asked quietly with absolute gratitude in her voice. "Thank you…" she added quietly before raising her eyes up to her mates. Her bliss and serine content with knowing Glaurung was safe, and that they could have a normal relationship finally, resonating with the unborn kittens until their faint auras began to mirror her own causing her to smile softly. Entwining her tail around his own while she guided one of his paws over her stomach, wondering if he could sense the faint signs of life that she had begun to feel over the past couple of days. The same little sparks that had left her fairly sleepy and been affecting her nights recently even though she did not wish to become a burden upon her mate. It was nothing she could not handle, for now, provided she did not overexert herself like the night before.
      The dark blue Mew slowly opened and closed his red eyes as he sensed the new life growing within his mate, ~Your welcome~ he sent. He kept his paw upon her stomach, he knew she would be the mother of his children, but now that it had actually come to pass it was almost a shock and life altering revelation to him. Since his awakening all he had ever done was seek to corrupt his other half and now he was participating in not only trying to bring Michael back to virtue, but the upbringing of new life with children of his own. A chill breeze snuck into the cave for a moment and chilled his skin through his fur like the cold knife of an assassin and it immediately reminded him of the danger they both were still in, in this cold and harsh environment. He closed his eyes as he kissed her on the forehead and his body glowed as he transformed back into a great jet wyvern. Opening his blood red, snake slit eyes, he turned his attention to his grey twin who was still speaking with the equally large 18 foot tall golden eagle.

      "Consider carefully" said the eagle to the Aerodactyl who stood with his arms folded and red eyes cast down at the floor, "I could move you and your family to another time and dimension. There you will be safe from all your enemies of this world. You are fond of humans, there they rule the world uncontested and I know of a family of them who keep vast land you could live safely on. You could be there with Sarayu, and raise your children in peace…" said Thorondor. The Aerodactyl turned his eyes up suddenly at the word "children" before glancing down again. "No…" he said and slowly unfolded his arms and let them hang at his sides, "No…it is time I stop avoiding my demons. I'll have to take them on sometime, besides, what would I do once I encounter new problems there? Flee again?" Thorondor smiled as if he heard the response he wanted, "very well Michael"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      Glaurung lightly nuzzled Celestia after she woke, ~He is Thorondor, and a friend. I was wanting to get back to Mother as quickly as possible~ he sent privately to her before glancing at Thorondor. Glaurung did not hold ill will towards Spiritus, knowing Michael felt his beating was deserved, Glaurung could not feel to justify holding a grudge if he did not. "And how could you help us to the island?"

      Thorondor held his friendly smile, "The same way I keep my lands, to answer both your questions, I am swift. And I can teleport a good distance" he said with a wink, his voice was not as deep as Glaurungs, but it was not ruff as his, but clear, smooth and resonating. As he was speaking, a grey Aerodactyl as large as he was landed next to him, he was holding a white rattata in one paw and gazed in wonder for a moment before smiling, "Thorondor! I would have recoginized those golden feathers even if had you evolved twice, but by your size I am guessing thrice? How is Phil doing?" he asked with a grin.

      The golden eagle chuckled, "This is my third and final evolution, and I am happy to see you too Michael, and Philip is doing fine. I put him in charge of Phargas in my absence, he misses you" said Thorondor as he stepped asided to allow the Aero to enter the cave.

      "How do you feel?" asked Glaurung, Rex paused and looked at Thorondor again with renewed wonder before turning to Glaurung, "Like I will never thrist again" he said with a chuckle before his gazed rested on Celestia. He remembered when he first awoke an hour ago and to his amazement the hole in his lung was sealed. "Celestia" he said softly as he set down his tiny kill and bowing his head very low, folded his paws in front of him and loosely encircled his tail at the base of his feet "I know you saved me, not of my own accord, but for Glaurung's. I am still eternally grateful to you, and I am so sorry for everything I said and did to hurt your family. I want to beg your forgiveness, and offer to do any three things you ask…" he said and dared to look up at her for only a moment, "I though you might be hungry too" he said quietly.
    • Steve
      Message 501 of 501 , Nov 25, 2011
        Glaurung chuckled after his nose was struck and hugged the Mews to his cheek before standing up strait and looking out across the lake. "Lúthien, Harmony, Michael, how about you come with your Uncle Glaurung and we go swimming for a bit? I can play the sea monster and try to get you, I think your parents would like to talk alone for awhile" he said, and they all cheered "yes!" in reply. Little Michael glowed and transformed from a grey Aerodactyl into a black Mew kitten with read eyes, but his tail still had its arrowhead tip and the giant black Aerodactyl flew far down the shore and landed in the shallow water and the kittens quickly followed after him.

        "It was very nice of Glaurung to give us some alone time" said Shyreen as she turned her brown eyes up into the jet Mew's red ones. She purred as he kissed her then teleported them both into his cavern where they each sat down against the wall and held each other's paws and let their tails intertwine. There was silence for a few minutes as they each reflected on all they had been through, especially in these past few days, and now had found some level of peace, comfort and love between each other. "Michael?" asked Shyreen as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Just…what is Glaurung? Why is it that it almost feels as if you are in two places at once when he is present?"

        Rex smiled softly and put his arm around her and purred as he nuzzled her gently, then sighed softly as he rested his head on her. "Morgrin told me, that when I was first cloned from him and Lúthien that the moment I was being brought into existence, that a terrible spirit tried to influence my creation and so Glaurung was created with me. He has half of my soul, which is why we look alike, have the same voice, the same eyes, and feel similar…but the other half of Glaurung's soul came from that evil Spirit" he said as his tail lazily brushed up and down hers.

        "He's not wicked anymore though, he is very good, I can feel it" said Shyreen. "You can," replied Rex "though being half a fallen spirit, after many years he decided that if he loved me, he wanted what was best for me, which wouldn't have been hell," he said with a chuckle, "and so he changed quite literally overnight into a selfless person, and has taken the role of my guardian and servant…he's quite powerful too. He could have stopped Raven and the others by simply willing it, but is bound by laws not to display his true nature…he just likes the black frightful dragon look, so most often appears as that, though he's a real softy" said Rex.

        "As are you?" she teased as she poked him in the side with a soft giggle. "Then what is Thorondor? I saw him once, but I have never seen a Pokémon like him before." Said Shyreen.

        "Ah…Thorondor…well I asked Glaurung what Thor was too, he's not a Pokémon. Thorondor told Glaurung that he was fully spirit, and was sent to help us. He lived most his life as a pidgey before evolving to that giant golden eagle form, and there is not a bone in his body that is not full of meekness and humility…" said Rex as he red eyes narrowed in thought. "…Glaurung marvels at Thorondor, he says that Thorondor is bound by the same laws that he is and so cannot flaunt his true nature or power…but if Thorondor wanted too…he could alter the heavens, worlds, and everything in them. But it is not his power that Glaurung admires, we both admire how he is at the same time meek, and like a royal king…I would never have guessed it if Glaurung did not tell me…"

        They held each other for a few more minutes in silence, till it was broken by a knock at the entrance of their cave where a tall purple Gengar was looking at them with his purple eyes "Hello, and sorry to disturb, but I wished to extend by congratulations" said Morgrin with a broad smile. "Morgrin!" said Shyreen and Rex in unison and teleported over to the ghost where Shyreen hugged him. Morgrin lauged, "A delight! Always a delight it is to be here, I just wanted to also tell, you, something" said Morgrin as he looked at the black Mew. "And what is that, my Father?" said Rex with a smile.

        Tears stung in Morgrin's purple eyes at Rex acknowledging his role for the first time, and the ghost shimmered in light then transformed into a black Aerodactyl with sapphire blue eyes. "I was tired of being an immortal ghost, seeing all the ages of this world, I wanted to be with my family, with you, and to eventually die with you so we could be in eternity together. So Thorondor, in his kindness, gave me the body of a Mew…" he said cheerfully, "I just prefer to be as I was in my first life, and Aerodactyl" he said before transforming into a purple Mew with royal purple eyes, "most of the time" he added with a wink.

        The black Mew laughed and hugged Morgrin before looking past him and seeing the 18 foot Glaurung standing with his children and a giant golden eagle as tall as he was. Shyreen held Rex's paw and her, Morgrin and Rex approached the others. "Michael!" said Thorondor as he turned his golden eyes upon Rex, "I wanted to let you know that I have revived your species this day. I freed the Aerodactyl stone army, and all their females were restored as well, even the statues that were destroyed. I will strip Raven of all his supernatural abilities, but Raven will keep his Mew powers, and his island, and so will retain rule of this island, but you and your family and your new army are welcome to live at my lands all your life in peace. Neither Raven nor any enemy will torment you again"

        Rex smiled and nodded, and looking about, saw a great number of Aerodactyl of various colors and sizes perched on the cliff above them looking down at him with kindness. "Thorondor…" said Rex as tears stung his red eyes, "I never deserved any of this. I…I tried to betray you to Raven…aren't you mad?" he said as a tear ran down his black fur. Shyreen came to his right side to comfort him, then Harmony, Lúthien and Michael gathered and hugged him about his waist. Morgrin hovered down to his left and the giant black Aerodactyl chuckled, and tears gathered in his red eyes as he picked up the family in his paws and hugged them close. The golden eagle smiled gently at them, then looked at Rex "No, I am not mad and I forgive you"

        Rex hugged his family back, and brushed away his tears. He was overwhelmed at the kindness being shown him, but was deeply grateful to have such a blessed ending, and a look of curiosity entered his red eyes before he looked up to the golden eagle again. "Thank you Thorondor…and all of you," he said as he looked at his family, "but why are you being so kind to us? To me?"

        Thorondor turned his head and looked at the other Aerodactyl, the sunset, and finally back to the small family. "Is a reason always needed Michael? It is because we are called to love each other. Always."

        The black Mew nodded as if he already knew the answer before it was spoken, "Well then…let us all go home"

        The End

        Thanks for everything Jenn!

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

        The black Mew nodded slowly in reply. ~Sage is right…~ Michael thought to himself. He would have to show Harmony the discipline she needed, and whether she knew it or not, the discipline she wanted. He tuned his blood red eyes on the grey Mew for what he felt might be the last time, and it filled him with both sadness and wonder to know that someone like Sage managed to become a gentleman despite coming from the Seeker tribe. "Farewell…and thank you" he said before teleporting himself and the twin white kittens he held from sight.

        He reappeared at his lake shore cavern, along with Glaurung, and to his surprise he saw Shyreen, a pristine white Mew with chestnut brown eyes, standing in front of his home. "I buried Sirena with Spirit and Hope, in the mountains with our Mother Theolin…" she said. Michael reflected with pity for Shyreen that she was now the last of Theolin's children, and that both Shyreen's children, Typhoon and Tsunami, and her first mate Falcon, and second Spiritus, had been killed. She was completely alone.

        Yet she still stood strait and held her head high and her neck strait as if not even death or sadness could shake the grace and poise or undue the royalty she held effortlessly in her demeanor. Michael thought she was perilously fair, noble and sad. Beautiful, proud and far off as a snow covered mountain. Michael knew it was not of pride, but because of who she was, a benevolent Matriarch that someone like Queen Jewel could only hope to imitate, but never be, and he thought that Raven was but a fool for choosing Jewel over Shyreen.

        Even now after the death of nearly all her family, she was still seeking only the well being of others and not herself. "Rex…" Shyreen said, looking at the black Mew, "I…" she began then paused and turned as something drew her attention. The black slits in Glaurung's blood red eyes widened in surprise and Michael gasped as she turned to face them again, and out from behind the one foot white Mew, appeared a very small six inch grey Aerodactyl that clung with his tiny hands to her. Being a child, his head was large in proportion to his body, and he had red colored eyes with black slits so he appeared identical to how his Father must have appeared when he was an infant.

        The tiny shy Aero blinked small tears from his red eyes as he looked at the others, then turned and buried his face in the fur of Shyreen's white stomach. She bent down and picked him up so his head went over her shoulder, and she pet his back comforting him as her tail coiled around them both. "Sirena gave him to me after he was born with Lúthien and Harmony. She was afraid that Raven would force him to be a female, or kill him…I have nursed him, though he is finally weaned now" she said with a soft laugh, "I told him who his real Mother was and explained Sirena's passing…she named him Michael after you"

        Lúthien's pink eyes were wide and filled with a sudden joy that she now had a brother, and she wiggled from her Father's arms and went halfway to the Michael and Shyreen, but stopped short. The black Mew kissed Harmony, then set the white kitten down next to him, but held gently onto her paw, and extended his other paw towards his son, "Michael, come here my son" he said to the little grey Aero in the white Mew's arms, but he only looked away and hugged Shyreen tighter.

        The black Mew chuckled and then he began to glow, transform and grow until he was a massive 18 foot tall completely grey Aerodactyl, bent over slightly as he still held onto Harmony's paw. He held out his great paw till it was in front of the small Aero in the white Mew's arms, and he blinked and stared at him for a few moments before wiggling to be let down. Shyreen set him down and smiled as she watched him stand up strait and take a few steps towards his Father's waiting paw, he touched it with both paws and looked back and forth before stepping into the three fingered paw, where each finger was bigger then him.

        The giant Aerodactyl lifted his tiny son up to his face, where little Michael held his arms up and leaned forward to hug his Father's nose "Daddy" he said, in his small high voice. Rex laughed and blinked back some tears, though one managed to escape, and a deep pride filled him at having a son and he thanked Sirena silently before transforming back into a black Mew and hovering back down to the ground. Lúthien teleported and hugged Harmony, then teleported them both to little Michael where she hugged both her twin sister and her brother with squeal. The black Mew hugged the three of them, but was surprised when Michael suddenly teleported himself out of the group and ran as fast as his small legs could carry him back to Shyreen.

        The white Mew knelt and held her arms out towards little Michael as he ran towards her and she held him tight as he hugged her, putting her paw over his head as her tail rested on the ground in a coil around them. "I want to stay with you Aunt Shyreen!" he said. The white Mew gasped and chocked back some tears and Rex felt a great pity for them both as he realized that Shyreen loved his son as if he was her own, and that if he took him away she would have nothing. "Now Michael, you'll have to stay with your Father and sisters now…" she said as a tear fell from her brown eye. "I want you to…" she began to say but paused as she watched the taller black Mew smile gently at her, take a step towards her and held out his paw for her with his palm facing down.

        She blinked away her tears and stood up slowly and placed her paw on the back of his, and allowed him to draw her closer. "I do not want to separate him from you" said the black Mew as he then took both her paws in his, his breath shuddered as he inhaled, than exhaled slowly to regain himself, "Shyreen, I know you have been hurt before and with Spiritus gone, love was taken from you all to quickly, but I tell you now that I love you, and I can see your Grandmother Joy's kindness, your Mother Theolin's selflessness, and your Sister Sirena's high spirit all in you…Sirena proposed the idea of you joining our family as my mate…I was just to…to nervous to ask"

        Shyreen smiled, "two mates would have been too scary for someone as gentle as you, Sirena and I probably would have been the end of you" she said with a soft giggle. Rex kissed her and she returned his kiss before nuzzling her head under him. "And please, call me Michael" said Rex. The 18 foot black Aerodactyl laughed loudly then wrapped his hole filled wings around the family, "Well well! This is more than I had hoped for. And to think Michael…err…Rex" said Glaurung, for the first time in his life calling his counterpart Rex, "I may have to call you that in the future if only to distinguish your son," he said quickly before continuing.

        "And to think, Rex, that Shyreen would want as large a family as you do, fifteen children did you both hope for?" he asked as he gave his large head a tilt, looking with his red eyes at them both. The white Mew blushed under her brown eyes as did the black Mew, "I'm going to kill you Glaurung..." said Rex with a smile and a frown. The black Aero laughed and gave the black Mew a big lick with his forked tongue then took Shyreen's paw on his finger and kissed it gently. "Take care of Michael my dear, he tends to cry if he's lonely" said Glaurung teasingly as the black Mew hissed and smacked the dragon's nose with the end of his metal tail.