Re: Darkness and Light over Riversong.

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 274 , Jun 26, 2010
      "The Realm?" Luclin said. "Sounds...like a place that I'm supposed to be aware of." The guardian pondered, but she felt the disturbance too, there was another one it seemed, or just a mere afterthought, looming ahead.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > Sergio stopped as his fur rippled. The power in the air was growing stronger. His arms stretched out to his sides as head began to lower as he felt the etheral streams of power.
      >
      > "Something...is happening far away....in a place...where most of this began..... Yes....back in the beginning for the demon....that is where he has gone..." Sergio finally sensed where the dark gengar had disappeared soon as the mission was complete.
      >
      > "Where?" Azul asked curiously.
      >
      > "In a place....called....The Realm..." Sergio spoke.
      >
      > "I....was born there..." Azul thought of it. It had been years since he had seen his homelands.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The fur on Luclin's neck started to slowly puff up, the energy was effecting her too, because it was so immense.
      > >
      > > All she could do is wait and see what is to happen, her paws tensed slightly as if expecting it to occur right before her.

    • Typh
      Message 274 of 274 , Aug 21, 2010
        Luclin stood there as well also feeling trying to reach out to see what this is.