Re: Forest of Sorrows - Birth of the Dark Pack

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 46 , May 21, 2010
      Sinatra opened an eye when he heard the sound of her paws across the stone cavernous floor. Rising up to his feet without a word, he strode over to her once she had set the Fire Stone down on the ground. His muzzle caressing over her neck while he took in her scent with his tails circled around her smaller body.

      "You may do as you wish, my sweet…" he whispered in her ear before withdrawing his embrace and turning his back mildly to her thoughtfully. "Of course, your evolution may grant you the ability to resist a certain two vixens… And enhance your ravishing beauty…" he mused quietly.

      "Then again, you might never be the same again… Life is full of interesting choices, is it not, my dear…?" he asked with pure disinterest in his voice. To him Katara was merely another bitch, a lovely creature, to bear his offspring; he cared little for her happiness or desire to stay a Vulpix when that time came.

      OOC: He asked for "Master", but if you forgot, maybe Katara did as well so we can roll with the error.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      Katara lifted the stone in her mouth, avoiding the fiery feeling flowing through her vanes. She wasn't ready to evolve, not yet. She walked into the den she shared with Arianna's brother. She placed the stone on the ground and looked at Sinatra. "Your highness(Is that what we agreed she called him?), You've given me the evolution stone. You wish that I evolve?" The question was hollow. The young Vulpix knew the answer already, but, she felt that she would ask first. If she used the stone at the wrong time, it could do her more bad than good. The thought of evolving outside the hollow while the males were enjoying their 'fun' time with the female might prove to be the worst thing Katara could do. For she knew, that even if she could see herself once she evolved, they would, and something told her, the ending would be either the like the poor girl right now, or the males might come away dead because of Sinatra. Katara knew all this. Her sadness grew, as well as her wits, so now, she would use her wits and strength to avoid the poor girl's fate outside the den.

      OOC: Okay then. I'll still try to avoid autoing though. Even if you say that something small is okay. Oh, and sorry for the long wait. School had it's calling.
    • im2smart4dad
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 1, 2010
        Katara was happy that she had evolved. "Evolution is one of the best things, I could have experienced in my life. Those in my past, will not be able to view my new prestigious form, but the bonds I've made now, will be able to view it as they wish." Upon hearing his second request, she had to prevent a gasp from escaping. Exhaustion from a hard day of playing and then the evolution tugged at her paws. Katara then looked up at Sinatra. Seeing the lust in his eyes, she knew that saying she was exhausted would not get her out of this. And now that she evolved, she can't use the excuse of being too young to mother pups. The only thing she could say is, "Sinatra, for you to father my pups, nothing would make me happier."