Re: Forest of Sorrows - Birth of the Dark Pack

  • im2smart4dad
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 1 4:11 PM
      Stella smiled at Arianna. "I'd love to Arianna dear, but I told the guard on the cliff I would take watch at sun-high. It's close to that time now. Have fun, and remember, I'm watching, so it'll be alright for you to leave the den." She teased her daughter under her chin with a creamy and red tipped tail before padding out of the den and bounding up the rocks to the cliff to watch the camp below.

      Katara watched Stella leave. "What a shame that your mother couldn't play, but anyways, wanna finish the game outside the den?" The flicked her tails to show she really wanted to go. Smells and feeling had returned. Even if there were sad feelings, Katara was strong. It felt wonderful not to be afraid and huddled in a sobbing ball all the time.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Timeless Wanderer" <timeless_quest@...> wrote:

      > Arianna listened patiently while she sat on her hind legs. Patiently waiting for Katara to finish, she paused for a moment recalling the rules and then raised a paw in the air with a giggle. "Like that, Miss Katara-sama?" she asked, with her front paw still raised in the air uncertain when she should stop. But when she heard her mother's voice behind her suddenly she leapt a little in surprise with a giggle. Lowering her paw to the ground, she rolled to all fours to playfully look at up her mother. "Uh-huh mommy, Miss Katara-sama is teaching me a new game… Do you wanna play with us…?" she asked with a giggle and rolled back to her feet to sit on her hind legs between Katara and her mother. Come to think of it though, she was starting to get a little bit hungry. Her eyes casually drifting out of the burrow entrance wondering when the hunters, and maybe her big brother, would be returning with the afternoon meal for the pack.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@> wrote:
      >
      > Katara smiled and flicked her tails. "I'll be it first for Mime Jr. Says." She stood tall and began to wave in the air. "Mime Jr. Says to wave your right paw in the air." She laughed playfully. Calm. A calm feeling spread through Katara. [Laughter. It's almost, new to me. But it's not. When did I last laugh? When? Not even I cannot remember. Yes, I feel better now.] A warm feeling spread through Katara's body and her shadowy aura left, replaced with a bright happy aura.
      >
      > Stella decided they weren't gonna show. "Those twins. Make a mockery of me will they? The idiots don't know who they trifle with. Don't they remember the last time somebody got me mad? How do they think Lexause got executed? I cut of circulation in his back legs, took off two tails and ripped his ears off his head. We'll see who'll be standing above who's grave." She teleported to camp and walked into the nursery, all anger forgotten. She didn't expect this bright aura to hit her. She smiled at Katara, who seemed, happier and more bright than before. "Are we having fun?

    • im2smart4dad
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 1, 2010
        Katara was happy that she had evolved. "Evolution is one of the best things, I could have experienced in my life. Those in my past, will not be able to view my new prestigious form, but the bonds I've made now, will be able to view it as they wish." Upon hearing his second request, she had to prevent a gasp from escaping. Exhaustion from a hard day of playing and then the evolution tugged at her paws. Katara then looked up at Sinatra. Seeing the lust in his eyes, she knew that saying she was exhausted would not get her out of this. And now that she evolved, she can't use the excuse of being too young to mother pups. The only thing she could say is, "Sinatra, for you to father my pups, nothing would make me happier."