Re: Forest of Sorrows - Birth of the Dark Pack

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 21, 2010
      Arianna blinked her large eyes up at Katara first in confusion, then in delight, before she bobbed her head and barked happily."Okay!" she smiled and affectionately cuddled her head lightly against Katara's paw when the elder Vulpix moved to dab her curls. "Um… What would you like to play then…?" she asked curiously, sitting on her hind legs with her tails wagging behind her happily. She still did not understand everything about why Katara was here, or where Sera had gone, but she was relieved to hear Katara did not hate her or anything. "And um… Thank you miss Katara-sama…" she said politely and bound her head quietly for a moment to show her gratitude. Nobody else besides Sera had ever really been nice to her, well besides her mother but that felt kind of natural. Her eyes silently gazed around the pack that was beginning to awaken, she figured it would be a few hours before her big brother returned with food.

      Pausing when Stella leapt out in front of them, the twin sisters looked at each other darkly for a moment before they parted to surround Stella on either side with grace. "Is she threatening us, sister…?" the first one asked sarcastically to provoke a gleeful grin from her twin sister. "I think that she is sister, but that would be foolish to challenge us, would you not agree sister…?" the second one replied with a giggle and snapped her jaws threatening a few inches from one of Stella's tails. "Oh yes! Very stupid… I wonder what would become of her dear daughter if anything were to happen to her? How irresponsible of her…!" the first one replied while she and her sister encircled Stella in an effort to prevent her escape. "But if she knows about Sera then we must not have that can we sister…?" the second one teased with a dark tone.

      "Oh no! We would not like her to spoil the surprise for dear Katara, not after ALL us girls worked so hard to drive away that last outsider… It is disappointing that Stella-sama wishes to bring her lovely daughter into these matters, as I do not think dear Katara would like having little Arianna's blood on her paws…" the first one replied coldly which obtained only a silent nod from her sister. It was true that Stella was one of the stronger Ninetails in the pack, although even she would not be foolish to attack two Ninetails when she was out here all alone. To think that everyone of the female adults in the pack had gone to such lengths to form a pact against the troublesome outsider Sera who had won the eyes of the alpha. He was too grand of a catch for any filthy ordinary vixen to take him away from the more eligible females. Their eyes studied Stella hungrily, each anticipating fear in her eyes from their predatory striations.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      Katara flicked her tails to show she heard. "Say what you like, but I know who you two are, I won't be that easy to force to cry." With that she ducked into Arianna's den. She looked down as Arianna came over. Her emotion block broke once again, but the only feeling that spread through Katara's body was happiness, playfulness, and relaxation. She smiled playfully and dabbed a paw at Arianna's curls. "How are you today, Arianna? I'm sorry about last night, I was tired after my long journey here. Would you like to play a game?"

      Stella relaxed calmly. It seemed Katara was fine. [She has a strong will. Must come with living alone.] She got to her paws and walked out of the den. "Katara, please watch Arianna a bit for me while I'm gone." Katara nodded her head and with that, Stella left. She pounded silently and swiftly through the forest like a ghost. She leapt into the air and confronted the ninetails twins. Her tenderly and soft eyes were gone. They were angered. She glared at the twins and stepped forward. "I have had enough of you two. What you did to Sera was terrible. We are not gonn repeat that with Katara, or this time you will face my wrath and you know what happens if I get mad." Stella's eyes darkened and she took another step forward.
    • im2smart4dad
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 1, 2010
        Katara was happy that she had evolved. "Evolution is one of the best things, I could have experienced in my life. Those in my past, will not be able to view my new prestigious form, but the bonds I've made now, will be able to view it as they wish." Upon hearing his second request, she had to prevent a gasp from escaping. Exhaustion from a hard day of playing and then the evolution tugged at her paws. Katara then looked up at Sinatra. Seeing the lust in his eyes, she knew that saying she was exhausted would not get her out of this. And now that she evolved, she can't use the excuse of being too young to mother pups. The only thing she could say is, "Sinatra, for you to father my pups, nothing would make me happier."