Re: Forest of Sorrows - Birth of the Dark Pack

  • im2smart4dad
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 20, 2010
      Katara flicked her tails to show she heard. "Say what you like, but I know who you two are, I won't be that easy to force to cry." With that she ducked into Arianna's den. She looked down as Arianna came over. Her emotion block broke once again, but the only feeling that spread through Katara's body was happiness, playfulness, and relaxation. She smiled playfully and dabbed a paw at Arianna's curls. "How are you today, Arianna? I'm sorry about last night, I was tired after my long journey here. Would you like to play a game?"

      Stella relaxed calmly. It seemed Katara was fine. [She has a strong will. Must come with living alone.] She got to her paws and walked out of the den. "Katara, please watch Arianna a bit for me while I'm gone." Katara nodded her head and with that, Stella left. She pounded silently and swiftly through the forest like a ghost. She leapt into the air and confronted the ninetails twins. Her tenderly and soft eyes were gone. They were angered. She glared at the twins and stepped forward. "I have had enough of you two. What you did to Sera was terrible. We are not gonn repeat that with Katara, or this time you will face my wrath and you know what happens if I get mad." Stella's eyes darkened and she took another step forward.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Timeless Wanderer" <timeless_quest@...> wrote:

      > Exchanging another set of giggles the two Ninetails merely looked over their shoulders in absolute unison to eye Katara insultingly. "Have fun babysitting, kiddo… We can see how far you `manners' get you when your new mate returns from hunting for you and the other babies…" they said in unison, further displaying their identical twin-like features. The two Ninetails slipped down a few rocks to the edge of the brush line, the one on the right slipping out of site followed closely by the other that simply glanced over her shoulder in hopes of seeing the first few signs of tears from the younger Vulpix. Neither of them thought it would be too difficult to force this one into depression like Sera; it already appeared that she was deeply saddened.
      >
      > Arianna looked up at her mother with a confused but trusting expression. Lightly cuddling her head in against her mother's soft fur before she raised her eyes back up to her mother. "Do you think that Katara-sama likes me, mommy…?" she whispered with a saddened voice, careful not to ask loud enough to hurt the approaching Vulpix's feelings. But she had felt kind of brushed off last night and she could not help but wonder if Katara was only being nice to her out of formality like some of the others. Exchanging a quiet look with her mother, hoping for an equally silent answer as Katara entered the den. "Good morning miss Katara-sama!" she chimed, hiding her mild sadness to avoid causing confrontations. Since all that she truly wanted was a friend, a big sister, who liked her for who she was not who her brother was.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@> wrote:
      >
      > Katara guess that these girls were the alpha's fan club. It explains why they are rude and talk about her. She wasn't gonna give them the pleasure of seeing her cry. So she just straitened up and said. "Say what you like, children, but we will see who is the bigger pokemon when it comes to manners." Katara walked away and towards Arianna's den.
      >
      > Stella heard the commotion and sighed. [I wonder if Katara is alright.] Looking at Arianna, Stella said, "Would you like to go see Katara?"

    • im2smart4dad
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 1, 2010
        Katara was happy that she had evolved. "Evolution is one of the best things, I could have experienced in my life. Those in my past, will not be able to view my new prestigious form, but the bonds I've made now, will be able to view it as they wish." Upon hearing his second request, she had to prevent a gasp from escaping. Exhaustion from a hard day of playing and then the evolution tugged at her paws. Katara then looked up at Sinatra. Seeing the lust in his eyes, she knew that saying she was exhausted would not get her out of this. And now that she evolved, she can't use the excuse of being too young to mother pups. The only thing she could say is, "Sinatra, for you to father my pups, nothing would make me happier."