Re: Forest of Sorrows - Birth of the Dark Pack

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 2, 2010
      Listening to his mother with minor interest, the blackened Ninetails focused his eyes around the pack with his typical marginalized opinion of females to perform even the simplest tasks. "It would appear that she is already growing attached to her new sister…" he said with a low snarl as his eyes pierced into the cave for a moment then drifted away to a few of the other males with a threatening growl that caused each and everyone who heard and saw his expression to back away into their burrows. All of them remembered clearly when the small dark Ninetails pack had brutally entered the large canine group; brutally murdering every single one of the pack leaders in cold blood. A few of the females from that day three years ago still the forced mates of the hybrid foxes that had ruled with ruthlessness and wisdom entirely unchallenged for the relatively long duration. Their dark-typing a blended mixture of Houndoom and Umbreon, while the youngest borne of their pack Arianna had featured more to her albino Eevee bloodline with her mother.

      Arianna frowned slightly and shyly shook her head when Katara mentioned being respected. "No… All of the other kids usually do not let me play, because mommy says I am still too little…" she explained with a pause, confused by the odd secondly reaction from the other Vulpix. "Huh? Oh… I do not know, I was born this way I guess… Is there something wrong with being different? Mommy says that she thinks that I look pretty, my big brother says that too but he still teases me sometimes…" she said with another pause, her lightened mood replacing the mild depression from the earlier comments. "But…" she began with a pause, "If you are my big brother's female-friend then does that mean you're my new big sister… What happened to Sera Onee-sama…?" she asked inquisitively. Perceptive for her age even if she still did not entirely understand the way the world worked. All she knew was she was she, and Katara looked sad. It did not even occur to her that something bad might have happened to Sera since she had been gone.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      > "You should know as well as I that dear Sera will not be returning… At least not alive, Dagger should be returning with her corpse within a few days… To serve as an example for your new daughter in-law…" he said with a low growl. His gaze directed toward Katara in the cavern. It would not be long before she would come of age, and then her beauty would surpass Sera with the intelligence to remain alive. "Sera was foolish to attempt to flee, let alone with this storm on the horizon… I do not anticipate she will have gotten far at all, but I wished to escort this one back personally, you know how these other wretched whelps respond to newcomer females… How they responded to Sera…" he said with a low chuckle and moved to nuzzle her gently before turning his attention to the remainder of the pack. All was well while he had been away despite the large storm that had caused turmoil throughout the jungle for local inhabitants.

      Stella dipped her head. Her main falling down into her eyes. "A wise decision my son. If Sera doesn't see the benefits for her in the pack, then it's her own loss." Her red eyes suddenly whipped around. Her cream and red tipped tails lashed. "Oh, now where did Arianna go?"

      > Inside the central burrow, the small white Vulpix watched Katara settle down in the corner to clean herself undeterred by the loud rains. Running up nearby, the young child sat on her hind legs a few feet away to avoid coming across as impolite or overly assertive. Waiting patiently until she was acknowledged visually by the elder Vulpix she gave a friendly smile and wagged her tail curiously. "Hello! My name is Arianna, if you came with my big brother does that mean you will be staying here with us…?" she asked curiously, uncertain what had happened to her brother's old mate but if Katara was in this burrow then that had to mean something had changed right? Besides, it looked like the other Vulpix needed somebody to talk to and most of the other children practically ignored her since she was too young to play most games.

      Katara opened one eye to look at the young Vulpix. She paused mid-lick and placed her paw back on the ground. She dipped her head in greeting. "Good tidings little Arianna. Your older brother is the black Ninetails and the leader? Well you must feel very special and have everyone treat you repectively. I wouldn't want to meet your brother in a fight." Katara was looking at the Vulpix oddly. Something was different. Then she saw the bigger picture and jumped to her paws in surprise. "Arianna! Yo-Your pure white! Uh..Uh...Are you a ghost?! No, of course not, your not transparent. But why are you white though?"
    • im2smart4dad
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 1, 2010
        Katara was happy that she had evolved. "Evolution is one of the best things, I could have experienced in my life. Those in my past, will not be able to view my new prestigious form, but the bonds I've made now, will be able to view it as they wish." Upon hearing his second request, she had to prevent a gasp from escaping. Exhaustion from a hard day of playing and then the evolution tugged at her paws. Katara then looked up at Sinatra. Seeing the lust in his eyes, she knew that saying she was exhausted would not get her out of this. And now that she evolved, she can't use the excuse of being too young to mother pups. The only thing she could say is, "Sinatra, for you to father my pups, nothing would make me happier."