Re: Forest of Sorrows – Birth of the Dark Pack

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 9, 2010
      It had been a long night as the blistering rains continued to fall over the forest canopy. A small group of three shadows dashed through the underbrush, nine brilliant tails followed behind. "We should turn back boss, the rains are getting bad and Sera is not going to be moving much in these rains… We can regroup tomorrow and track her down before slitting her throat for trying to run…" a young male voice cracked over the sounds of rain and thunder. A pair of dark purple eyes, like gemstones, shone through the bush as the central figure of the three shook his head in ignorance with a snarl directed at the other two. His keen canine senses picking up on an unfamiliar yet alluring scent nearby causing him to hesitate while his nine beautiful crimson red and black tails moved to slow the pace of the other two with domination.

      "Do you two smell that? Maybe there is a silver lining in Sera's betrayal?" the central figure responded in a darkened voice. The rain washing over his face stun at his fur and body but that only intensified his anger towards the situation. "Over there in the trees…" he said after a brief pause, his nine long tails held around his body to shield him from the stinging rains that exhilarated his adrenaline. One of the other two blackened Ninetails in the group growled quietly with a solemn nod in agreement while he slowly crept up on the small Vulpix sleeping in the roots of an ancient tree. His steps were weak from the water and he was resentful of the alpha who had pushed him this far but terrified to voice his concerns to the alpha.

      Creeping closer and closer, his movements silent through the sound of the rain, the smallest Ninetails moved with the grace of a relentless assassin. Approaching to within a few inches of the female, he did not waste a second as he lunged for her without warning. His fangs feigned to lock around her neck with a deathly grip despite the absence of any pressure from his teeth. Aware that with Sera a runaway who was as good as dead, his boss would likely have special intentions with this sleeping beauty. A deep growl in his throat while he noticed the Vulpix's eyes slowly opening to the sensation of her rather rude awakening with a paw of jaws firmly latched around her neck. The largest of the three Ninetails stepped out from the shadows of the bush, a smaller one to his side to prevent escape from the female.

      "Now what do we have here? An angel fallen from heaven perhaps? No, more like a lowly stupid female who is all alone in the rain… You should know better than to wander alone, there are many Pokémon in these woods who would adore the presence of your beauty after all…" he spoke with a firm sarcasm that suggested he was precisely one of those of which he spoke. "Dagger, do not harm her… Yet… I wish to extend an offering to this lovely angel, unless of course she wishes to refuse…?" he asked with a dark stare while a single blackened tail with streaks of crimson brushed beneath her chin suggestively. The one with his teeth around her neck merely blinked his eyes passively in acceptance; the other one eyed the young female with a mixture of lust and jealousy that his boss had also shown interest in her beauty.

      Brushing his tail beneath her cheek thoughtfully while he eyed her with curiosity, figuring that even a girl would be smart enough to do as ordered in her position. "You have nothing to fear my sweet, for you see my mate recently decided to have an independent streak and I must not have that, so I believe that I will require a new one shortly… A beauty such as yours deserves to be on the paw of the strongest male in this forest, of course you are welcome to refuse…" he said casually while drifting an eye to Dagger who began to sink his teeth only faintly into her neck to give her a cause for alarm and mild pain, not deep enough to draw blood or damage his boss's new prize. Outside the tree the rains continued to fall while thunder and lightning crackled overhead suggesting that it might be a long evening in the forest indeed.
    • im2smart4dad
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 1, 2010
        Katara was happy that she had evolved. "Evolution is one of the best things, I could have experienced in my life. Those in my past, will not be able to view my new prestigious form, but the bonds I've made now, will be able to view it as they wish." Upon hearing his second request, she had to prevent a gasp from escaping. Exhaustion from a hard day of playing and then the evolution tugged at her paws. Katara then looked up at Sinatra. Seeing the lust in his eyes, she knew that saying she was exhausted would not get her out of this. And now that she evolved, she can't use the excuse of being too young to mother pups. The only thing she could say is, "Sinatra, for you to father my pups, nothing would make me happier."