Re: Feel that Rocking Jungle Rhythm!

  • im2smart4dad
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 6, 2010
      First his face turned red when Solaria licked his cheek. When he watched her take off he was frozen. Then he shook himself and ran after her. "HEY!!!! Get back here!" His cheeks were still red which mean he was blushing.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Timeless Wanderer" <timeless_quest@...> wrote:

      > "And what does that mean, I should not evolve huh?!" she said with a feigned hurt expression. Her eyes held off to the side so that he could not see the mischievous twinkle in her left eye. "But…" she said after a short pause, just long enough for him to try and say something before she cut him off. "You know? You are right! Cyndaquil are cool, the coolest Pokémon around in fact… Wouldn't you agree hot stuff?!" she teased as she strolled up close to him and affectionately gave him a little nuzzle and lick on his cheek if only to see his face turn beet red. "Now come on…!" she teased before running on ahead and pausing to glance back over her shoulder. She figured that it might not be too horrible to have some company, if only to keep from being bored, and she was positive the hot-headed twig would prove quite entertaining.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@> wrote:
      >
      > The treecko began to follow the feline and the fire mouse. He was smiling, guessing what was gonna happen after a few more battles. Roxas ran up next to Solaria. "Hey Solaria, I know what's gonna happen at the end of this trip! I'm gonna evolve into a Grovyle. You may not be happy about it, but I am. Cyndaquils are awesome. Your right, you shouldn't evolve, like I don't want to become a Skeptile, but I always want to be a Grovyle and nothings gonna change that. Just like you don't want to evolve." Roxas ran at a tree. He paused and jumped high into the tree. He cut a small twig from a branch and stuck it in his mouth. Then the tree gecko jumped out of the tree and on the ground, all the while with the twig in his mouth.
      >
      > (OOC: So sorry if I missed ant sooner messages than this one. I'm sorry for disappearing for so long, I just had a lot on my plate. If you want a better explanation see my reply for "Harmonic Convergence".)

    • Timeless Wanderer
      Message 37 of 37 , May 11, 2010
        Solaria sighed a loud `Hmph' only a couple moments before she broke into a condescending yet playful laughter. "Whatever you say sweetheart… But, if you are going to `tag' along then you should keep up!" she teased, knowing he was nearly as stubborn as she was in contests of strength. "And if you ever want a sparring match to uh, bolster that male ego of yours! I'll be waiting, if you're not chicken that is…" she teased, figuring it would get under his skin if she teased his masculine pride, whatever that was anyways; besides he did not seem like `that' bad of a fighter, or at least a training partner. If he had a sense of humour of course, she hated boring people who took everything so seriously.

        OOC: Mhmm, I think the other player has stopped posting. Or on an incredibly long hiatus, they can catch up if and/or whenever they decide to return. Otherwise, the `Skitty' knows there they are going. And excellent analagy, so many make awful ones where I live (:-P)

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

        Roxas ran after Solaria, not showing any sign of weakness nor any sign of his stumble from when Solaria shoved him. As he caught up to Solaria and the young feline, he put a hand on Solaria's head. "Don't get cocky, don't forget, if I hadn't come along, you'd be dinner for the block-heads. Be thankful to your comrades." Roxas glanced at the Skitty. "I thank you too for healing our wounds."

        OOC: It's about time we got this thread moving. We just left it hanging. It's time to get this childhood thread rolling like the Gravelor.