Re: {RoL} Re: (BZ-753, m16) The ruins of lake Fantryn (Kruz, Gill)

  • Evan Swift
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2010
      OOC: ok dident know that : ) sorry
      Gill continueing towards the ruins stoped beside a rock to rest for a bit his wounds from the battle were acting up. He sat down and looked at the roserade. "So kruz why are you here in the savanna." Gill then proceeded to start iching his singed skin.

      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 17, 2010
        Nobody had ever cared about kruz. nobody had ever been his friend, except for two pokemon : Asheel, and Gill.

        "108...he does not kill for fun, or thrill. He is under Beelzenyx's thumb. Forgiveness is divine, little Gill."

        Kruz bowed his head, and he wept.