(BZ-753, n12) Wanderlust (kruz)

  • gabeterzi
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 27, 2010
      (OOC: Hope im doing this right.)

      Kruz backed away from the irritated Charmeleon. "My good sir, I am sorry to have offended you. I did not mean to insult when i said 'reptile'. Sincere apologies."
      The Charmeleon seemed to ignore the apology. Even now, Kruz could see flames licking from between the firelizard's crooked teeth. He knew he could provide no resistance against a well-placed flamethrower.
    • gabeterzi
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 17, 2010
        Nobody had ever cared about kruz. nobody had ever been his friend, except for two pokemon : Asheel, and Gill.

        "108...he does not kill for fun, or thrill. He is under Beelzenyx's thumb. Forgiveness is divine, little Gill."

        Kruz bowed his head, and he wept.