Re: {RoL} Re: Feel that Rocking Jungle Rhythm!

  • Evan Swift
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 18, 2010
          Mountains that contain a rock to make sure you dont evolve cunfuddled rainpath. Evelution is the best thing ever, in his opinon, but thats his opinion not hers. Then again he thought to himself, if their were stones that prevent evelution mabye their are stones that trigger evelution  their too. "Hey i got an idea how about we do an expadition to these mountains to help Solaria to find this rock of hers, maybe while were their will find a stone that i need while the exsperiance will help you Roxas to evolve  into a grovile." As he thought about it the idea appealed to him even more.
          He looked around till he saw some mountains in the distance. " That must be the mountains that we are looking for." pointing (I'm  using my tail to point.) to the mountains in the distance. "We will have to travel together to get their the road is tough but together we should be able to do it." We will make it i call this expidition to a start." He started walking twoards the mountains. (At this point hes pretty excited and proably dosent know if Roxas and Solaria are even following him or waiting for a response.)
      Message 37 of 37 , May 11, 2010
        Solaria sighed a loud `Hmph' only a couple moments before she broke into a condescending yet playful laughter. "Whatever you say sweetheart… But, if you are going to `tag' along then you should keep up!" she teased, knowing he was nearly as stubborn as she was in contests of strength. "And if you ever want a sparring match to uh, bolster that male ego of yours! I'll be waiting, if you're not chicken that is…" she teased, figuring it would get under his skin if she teased his masculine pride, whatever that was anyways; besides he did not seem like `that' bad of a fighter, or at least a training partner. If he had a sense of humour of course, she hated boring people who took everything so seriously.

        OOC: Mhmm, I think the other player has stopped posting. Or on an incredibly long hiatus, they can catch up if and/or whenever they decide to return. Otherwise, the `Skitty' knows there they are going. And excellent analagy, so many make awful ones where I live (:-P)

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

        Roxas ran after Solaria, not showing any sign of weakness nor any sign of his stumble from when Solaria shoved him. As he caught up to Solaria and the young feline, he put a hand on Solaria's head. "Don't get cocky, don't forget, if I hadn't come along, you'd be dinner for the block-heads. Be thankful to your comrades." Roxas glanced at the Skitty. "I thank you too for healing our wounds."

        OOC: It's about time we got this thread moving. We just left it hanging. It's time to get this childhood thread rolling like the Gravelor.