Re: Stoning the Beach! (Miralu, Milo)

  • legionsix
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 1, 2010
      > "...there was a really mean Pokémon who kind of chased me away... He
      > kind of looked like you, but he was a lot taller… A lot taller...!"

      Milo's brow creased. "Looked like me...? But *nothing* looks like me, Miralu, everybody I meet says so! They don't even know what I am. *I* don't even know what I am--!* His confusion eroded into desolation, and the little Riolu had to struggle against the sudden mist in his eyes.

      = = =
      Marius.
    • Timeless Wanderer
      Message 60 of 60 , May 4, 2010
        Miralu blinked her large eyes with confusion when Cloud appeared to have ignored the introductions. But her face was still red from her earlier blushing to permit her the courage to look off in his direction. After all, Cloud was the first Eevee she had encountered since leaving home and seeing him kind of brought back those awful memories of her past blended with her mild crush on his cute features. "C-Coming!" she stuttered and ran after Milo after pausing only a moment to glance down at the odd object buried in the sand with a sigh. She had been wondering what that thing was, but keeping track of Milo to ensure he was alright after his earlier poisoning was her first priority beyond merely keeping the company she loved.

        "If you would like, I could always fish us something to eat… Since we are by the water and all, Milo-kun?" she offered once she had gotten alongside him with a reasonable pace. "If you like fish I mean…" she added in quietly to avoid pressuring him into eating something he disliked if he would prefer whatever this other unnamed food was further away. Personally she had always loved the taste of fish, maybe it was the Vaporean type within her or perhaps the sense of adventure from fishing itself out in the expansive sea that stretched on for eternity. Adventure had always been one of her highlights in life, a way to put her past behind herself and her future ahead, a way to challenge herself, and a way to make new friends.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Marius the Wanderer" <marius_peregrine@...> wrote:

        > "The bag?" [Cloud] stared at Milo, "No idea. I put it somewhere.
        > Forgot!" In the background Vineon slapped his palm against his
        > face.
        >
        > "Never mind him," Vineon said to Milo and Cloud, "I saw where he
        > dropped it. Didn't see where he dropped the rest of the food
        > though. Could be anywhere."

        Milo glared at Cloud for real this time, then sighed and relented. He'd offered the Eevee food; the Eevee had accepted in good faith; after that the food was no longer Milo's, even if he *did* need it rather badly. What kind of sharing was it if he was going to demand some of it back?

        "'s okay," he said to them all. "I know where the *rest* of the rest of the food is...and there's enough for *everyone* if the birds haven't snatched it. C'mon!" And with a wave of his arm, he struck out towards the foothills where he'd found the Fearow carcass.

        = = =
        Marius.