{RoL} Re: Cb 752, M15; Abandoned....(ATTN Frida's Pack)

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 5, 2009
      "Best bet is to Look for her mama to stop her screaming." He twitched his tails at annoyance.

      "She is either looking for her..or...well, the more tragic thought."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, SAMANTHA H <goodsamanthauk@...> wrote:

      > Phoenix "Want Mama want mama want mama now now now now now!!!" she shouted hicupping through her sobs she'd cried so much she couldn't forse another tear but the dry sobs seemed to sound even worse.
      >
      > "Where is mama...you see mama?!!" she asked looking up at all three males her golden orb like eyes glistening wet with tears.

    • Typh
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 28, 2009
        "We'll find her..." Miruku said after a while, unsure if they ever will, he applauded her reactions towards Howler, as he didn't like Howler himself.