FW: RE: {RoL} Re: <Cb 752, M15> Abandoned....(ATTN Frida's Pack)

  • Ace Burvato
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 4, 2009
      Subject: FW: RE: {RoL} Re: <Cb 752, M15> Abandoned....(ATTN Frida's Pack)
      Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 0:04:45
      From: Ace Burvato <rol_studios@...>
      To: Realm_light@... <Realm_light@...>

      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: RE: {RoL} Re: <Cb 752, M15> Abandoned....(ATTN Frida's Pack)
      Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 23:32:51
      From: Ace Burvato <rol_studios@...>
      To: goodsamanthauk@... <goodsamanthauk@...>

      Moore was walking about looking for signs of trouble...well Howler was supposed to be helping as well but he was back napping with the pack. He saw Shiner coming along towards him as he tried to find the noise he was hearing. He perked his ears and when darting off towards the howl with Shiner right behind him.

      goodsamanthauk wrote:

      > The wind blew hard through the tree's russling the leaves of Phoenixs Hideaway her little body shook with the force of the wind its chill felt to be freezing her bones. She couldn't help but howl at the injustice that she was alone with no mama or papa to keep her warm "MAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !" She howled to the winds unaware that it carried her voice far and wide.
      > --- In Realm_light@ yahoogroups. com , "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@ ...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Samara laid among her siblings near the pack rather well fed and her heavy tail accidentally thumped against her smaller brother. Shiner sat up with a slight start and looked about to see Samara's wagging tail. With a slight shake he stepped out of the pile of his siblings. Their parents had been off somewhere for sometime prehaps making another litter of pups he thought as he saw Frida and Grimiore sitting with one another ....Halfmoon he reminded himself as this dog claimed to be someone else... he claimed to not be Grimiore. He lifted an ear wondering if he truly was hearing something else.
      >>
      >> --- In Realm_light@ yahoogroups. com , "goodsamanthauk" <goodsamanthauk@ > wrote:
      >> >
      >> > Phoenix whimpered as she lay beneath a bush trying to conserve heat, at only 3 months old the tiny pup could not defend for herself and had only just been weened from her mother...but now here she was in the cold and the dark with all the scary noises and she was definately terrified she didn't know what had happened. One moment she was inside the den with her mother and the next she awoke to find herself in the middle of the forest cold and completely terrified.
      >> >
      >> > "Mama...Ma.. Maaaaaaa" she whined repeating the words over and over again her tiny voice waivering a bare whisper above the natural nighttime noises in the forest. Big fat tears soaked her cheeks as she sobbed in fear.

    • Typh
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 28, 2009
        "We'll find her..." Miruku said after a while, unsure if they ever will, he applauded her reactions towards Howler, as he didn't like Howler himself.