Re: Stoning the Beach! (Miralu, Milo)

  • im2smart4dad
    Message 1 of 60 , Nov 29, 2009
      Marcus sighed. He stopped the poisen powder and flew up the sand dunes. When he came back he was holding a pecha berry and a few apples. "Heres my apoligy. Take it." He fluttered down and layed the food on a flat rock. Then flew back up and a little ways away. He looked at Miralu. "Sorry about fighting, he made me mad. Bugs aren't weak and they get defensive. When you meet a wurmple, expect a big beedril close behind. find a Butterfree, call it weak, and you end up poisened or sleeping. I could have used sleep powder, if I knew how."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Timeless Wanderer" <timeless_quest@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > In her short life she had seen the negative outcomes of fighting far too often, and it kind of scared her to be around during conflicts. Besides, maybe the entire thing had been a whole misunderstanding, like, she knew that she ate meat from time to time although never would eat a yucky insect. In fact, she did not see the whole point of the conflict and thought that Marcus and Milo were being stubborn. Mildly aware of the effects of poison powder, she frightfully quivered as the fight began to escalate from words to physical endangerment. "Hey! That was not nice…!" she cried in alarm and then quickly silenced herself and sank deeper into the water in an effort to avoid drawing attention to herself from the aggressive butterfree. Of course, Milo's nasty temper was not a whole lot better she quietly thought.
      >

      > ooc: Oh noes! Miralu does not like this *Hides*, especially autoing, she really does not like that. Or people fighting for that matter!
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@> wrote:
      >
      > > Milo looked annoyed. "And who're you?? You show up, haven't known us any longer than you've been looking at us, say 'Let's all be friends!', and then start right off telling us what to do? --No thanks, Bug. And it's not like *you* could eat Pokémon anyways."
      >
      > Marcus's temper sparked, but did not spill over. "Look you little mutt, I am just making sure that you wouldn't eat me if we became friends!"
      >
      > > The Riolu's eyes sparked. "Better not say that too loud; Cloud said there's a Mightyena around here someplace [OOC: Yorukami from the "Message" thread], and *she's* nice, or Cloud said she was."
      >
      > Marcus's temper built. "I never said anything about eating the good ones! I was only talking about that evil Mightyana back in the forest I came from! What would you know about my forest anyway?!"
      >
      > > "Yup, yup and yup. Anything I can find. There, you happy now?" Milo stuck out his tongue, crossed his blue arms over his golden chest and did an about-face, very pointedly facing away from the Butterfree. He gave Miralu a wink.
      >
      > That made Marcus's temper spill over. Marcus went over to Milo and shoved him in the sand. Then flew up and over Milo, making a purple powder fall.(poisen powder)

    • Timeless Wanderer
      Message 60 of 60 , May 4, 2010
        Miralu blinked her large eyes with confusion when Cloud appeared to have ignored the introductions. But her face was still red from her earlier blushing to permit her the courage to look off in his direction. After all, Cloud was the first Eevee she had encountered since leaving home and seeing him kind of brought back those awful memories of her past blended with her mild crush on his cute features. "C-Coming!" she stuttered and ran after Milo after pausing only a moment to glance down at the odd object buried in the sand with a sigh. She had been wondering what that thing was, but keeping track of Milo to ensure he was alright after his earlier poisoning was her first priority beyond merely keeping the company she loved.

        "If you would like, I could always fish us something to eat… Since we are by the water and all, Milo-kun?" she offered once she had gotten alongside him with a reasonable pace. "If you like fish I mean…" she added in quietly to avoid pressuring him into eating something he disliked if he would prefer whatever this other unnamed food was further away. Personally she had always loved the taste of fish, maybe it was the Vaporean type within her or perhaps the sense of adventure from fishing itself out in the expansive sea that stretched on for eternity. Adventure had always been one of her highlights in life, a way to put her past behind herself and her future ahead, a way to challenge herself, and a way to make new friends.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Marius the Wanderer" <marius_peregrine@...> wrote:

        > "The bag?" [Cloud] stared at Milo, "No idea. I put it somewhere.
        > Forgot!" In the background Vineon slapped his palm against his
        > face.
        >
        > "Never mind him," Vineon said to Milo and Cloud, "I saw where he
        > dropped it. Didn't see where he dropped the rest of the food
        > though. Could be anywhere."

        Milo glared at Cloud for real this time, then sighed and relented. He'd offered the Eevee food; the Eevee had accepted in good faith; after that the food was no longer Milo's, even if he *did* need it rather badly. What kind of sharing was it if he was going to demand some of it back?

        "'s okay," he said to them all. "I know where the *rest* of the rest of the food is...and there's enough for *everyone* if the birds haven't snatched it. C'mon!" And with a wave of his arm, he struck out towards the foothills where he'd found the Fearow carcass.

        = = =
        Marius.