Re: The Wondering Vulpix - Strings of Fate

  • im2smart4dad
    Message 1 of 81 , Aug 31, 2009
      She grunted. "Your so touchy! It's as if everything I do is wrong in your eyes. Perhaps I should just let you kill me! You've been so forceful and so terrifying! You don't diserve me you lowlife coward of a pup! What in the world did your mother teach you about love?!" She barked angerly. She shoved him off of her. Then she strode over to the back of the cave. "Come and get me! KILL ME!!!" Her eyes showed full of determination and hatred.--- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "lil_lady_mew" <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Listening to her every word with increasing anger and frustration, the mightyena snarled agressively as she moved her head to his side. A paw swiping at her neck to force her head into the dirt with firm pressure on her neck like he was prepairing to snap her neck. His teeth showing through his snarls while he leapt at her in an effort to pin her down, striving to hold his paw against her neck to show he was serious. "Oh, then in that case..." he said with a slight pause "You can to go sleep after we mate... And I have had enough of the games sweet heart..." he barked threateningly while he moved to run his other free paw over her fur with a lustful glint in his eyes as he strived too hold her pinned down to the ground beneath him in an effort to prepair to mate Katara.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@> wrote:
      >
      > This time, Katara didn't get back up. She rested her head on his paw and yawned. "I'm tired now so may I sleep right here? Or can I rest my head here?" She moved her head on his side. Then she glanced up at him. "How does this feel to you?"

    • ferguson_sebastian
      Message 81 of 81 , Oct 6, 2009
        Marco found a clearing, his arms and legs acked from carrying his weights all around. He noticed a Ninetails sitting in the bushes. He saw darkness in his aura, which intrigued Marco. He liked hanging out with pokemon that understood the evil in the world. "Good evening fellow warrior of darkness. I'd like a battle to determine your strengths, but I would be a fool to try myself against those cursed tails of yours. How about we form a pact. I'm headed to the Twin Cities to prove the worth of Pokemon. Care to join me?"