Re: Dawn of Beginnings - Sunrise of Hop

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 125 , Aug 11, 2009
      Listening to the ghost's words and cherished the image(s) of her dear brother whom she missed more than words could express. Hope stared at the general direction she could sense his presence vacently, and then down to her sleeping daughter in her paws. ~What do you think, dear?~ she sent privately in a quiet tone to Spirit while lowering her gaurd slightly since she felt nothing ill would happen tonight. ~Why do you wish to tutor her, Morgrin...?~ she asked quietly, recalling his vast age from their previous encounter and she wondered why he felt such a strange fixation to her family or why he would care for others, if he truely did, when his aura radiated with his own self-concerns. Beyond that she wondered the sincerity of this Eyasha's goodwill when giving gifts of security and knowledge, when as far as she knew they had not ever encountered each other in the past. It struck her strange for so many talented pokemon to converge around herself, Spirit, and Kalina, and a part of her wondered whether their daughter held other secrets.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      ~Sylon is with the Drakoski family now and he is free and well taken care of. They are a powerful and influential human...tribe, if you will, that I used to belong too but still hold close contacts with.~ sent the purple Mew as he sent images of her of Sylon perched on the shoulder of a very young man who was busy studying at his desk. ~As a matter of fact, he has my former job as guardian of Drakoski's son Anthony. And do not worry about Kalina, she will have to learn her families history, culture, and the arts before any lessons in...combat~ he sent as if the last word were distasteful to him. ~Besides! At the rate this little prodigy is going she might be able to make that desicion by this time tommorow~ he sent with a chuckle.
    • Mew
      Message 125 of 125 , Apr 15, 2010
        Hope turned her head toward the waterfall entrance when she heard the waters parting. A pleasant smile was on her face while she cradled her precious daughter in her paws. The small Ratatta that Spirit had brought for Kalina was only partially eaten off to the side, evidence that their daughter had tried a little before returning back to her mother to sleepily nurse. ~Yes that would be alright dear, although only if it does not take too long… I was about to put Kalina down for a nap…?~ she sent quietly. Always ready to welcome a potential new friend although she also did not want Kalina to end up staying up all night or getting cranky from lack of sleep. "How about it sweet heart, would you like to meet one of your father's new friends…?" she asked lovingly down to her daughter with a nuzzle. Kalina giggled and looked up at her mother only long enough to return the nuzzle and giggle again. "Okay mommy…" she chimed in happily, struggling to suppress a soft yawn that showed throughout her aura. It had been a long morning and afternoon between the lessons with Morgrin and everything else, so she was getting weally tired.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

        "Not at all" said Spirit cheerfully and he quickly hovered up to the top of the water fall and parted it like a curtain using psychic allowing him too see Hope holding Kalina. ~I have a new friend, her name is Miyu and If Kalina is up to it, I thought we could show her to her~ the light pink Mew sent to the white one. Spirit was very proud of his daughter, and if given the chance would show her off to anyone he came across.