Re: < CC 749 > Dark Reunion - Betrayal of Bloodlines

  • Sebastian Schubert
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 1 1:44 AM
      Within an instant, he had appeared before his target with sudden urge, his eyes flickering with his aura as he seemed somewhat unstable, but easily focused on his target before settling on a firm red glow. ~Faith... Lord Falcon requests your presence.~ Laviseco sent sharply, his tail twitching quite wildly, like a cat ready to pounce on it's prey. ~And should you deny his request, I'd hate to see what happens to all of these poor pokemon...~ he sent, his sarcasm obvious and his aura flickering darkly as he considered the idea of killing the nearby pokemon to get his way.

      He was acting quite crazy and reckless, but he didn't care, it was his goal to capture her and bring her back to Falcon, and he'd do it by any means. He knew that few psychic pokemon could deny his request after a threat like that, it's far too easy to feel the pain of one dieing, esspecially so many like in their near surroundings. He has felt this pain before, and it wasn't anything to him anymore, in fact, he somewhat liked it when he got the thoughts of it in his mind, but he cannot fall prey to bloodlust entirely, only when it is ideal for achieving his goals.
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 12 4:52 PM
        Stiffening in alarm as surprise flodded into her aura, Faith clung to her tail tightly while she took a step backward, and slowly shook her head in response. ~I would rather die than play a role in your murder and betrayals... You are a pitiful and lonesome creature without even a hint of loyalty or sincerity in your whole body... I pray you shall change your ways on day, although I shall have zero part in your dark and twisted objectives...!~ she sent quietly as a couple of tears ran down the sides of her cheeks from the whole situation. The image that he sent of the dark mew stroke a cord of familiaritys deep within her heart although she could not place a name to the shadowy mew. ~Now if you would be so polite, please depart without further trouble... Your words are paralled by the tast of ash in my mouth...~ she sent softly resolved to separate herself from this monster as soon as possible to spare her own moral conscious and preserve countless innocent lives.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Sebastian Schubert" <sss_halo@...> wrote:

        He was once more becoming annoyed with her, debating upon what options he has in a situation such as this. He showed little emotion, just a silent figure floating there in deep thought. ~I will make a greater deal with you.~ he sent to her, pausing only to send the images of where they were supposed to go and the image of the Dark Mew, Falcon. ~I will agree to your request under two conditions, and only after both have been fulfilled.~ he sent with another pause, sending faint images of other Mews that he had spotted on his arrival, including another Dark Mew, Glaurung, then Shyreen and Celestia, though the clearest image was of Shyreen who was there with Falcon when he had first arrived.

        ~I wish for you to come with me, as the first. And for the second, I request you help me kill Falcon.~ he sent opening his eyes. ~You entirely misunderstood my initial images of that scene entirely, the tears in my eyes, the pain in my emotions, and the desire to end it all. I was made a weapon, not born as normal, so ending the suffering I cause is a hard thing to do, esspecially with my recent involvement with him. So if you want me to end this constant suffering, then you must help me end the strands of blood that were used to create me. Help me kill Falcon, and I will stop the suffering I cause to other innocent pokemon.~ he sent knowing it was a great request, but he hoped she would realize that he is offering to end two causes of suffering by killing the one that he dislikes to an extent that will likely grow.