Re: The Wondering Vulpix - Strings of Fate

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 81 , Jul 1, 2009
      Yelping in surprise when she suddenly leapt at him without warning, he rolled to the side only fast enough to see her step back in tears. His expression a mixture of confusion and playfullness since he was not to certain whether she wanted to play or why she was crying. "Well... You know they probably would not want you here crying..." he said with his eyes casually rolled to the side since he had zero clue how too act in the situation. Lowering his head to the ground slightly in confusion a second before he perked his ears up to the sound of flowing water near where they had stopped. "How about we get something to eat then play a game or something...?" he offered quietly trying to change the subject since he had zero idea whether she was tired, moody, or if it was only a girl thing that he would have to get used to on their journey.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      "Well I did have an older brother. He and I used to play together." Suddenly she leapt at Siran and pinned him down, but suddenly she let go and she stepped back crying. "That was before Poachers took him. and my dad. My Dad understood what they were saying. They said they were Team magma. He sacrifised himself to let us free. Brother helped him, but they both were caught. They told us to get away. I'll never forget my brother or my dad." Tears started to stream down her cheeks
    • ferguson_sebastian
      Message 81 of 81 , Oct 6, 2009
        Marco found a clearing, his arms and legs acked from carrying his weights all around. He noticed a Ninetails sitting in the bushes. He saw darkness in his aura, which intrigued Marco. He liked hanging out with pokemon that understood the evil in the world. "Good evening fellow warrior of darkness. I'd like a battle to determine your strengths, but I would be a fool to try myself against those cursed tails of yours. How about we form a pact. I'm headed to the Twin Cities to prove the worth of Pokemon. Care to join me?"