Re: < CC 749 > Dark Reunion - Betrayal of Bloodlines

  • Sebastian Schubert
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 30, 2009
      ~You seem to believe you are superior to me, and that you understand this world better than I. You are merely another pokemon lost in the vast lands of a world left by the gods. Although you seem more powerful than others of your kind, you are still nothing more to me than another pokemon on the vast plains.~ Laviseco sent with calm aggravation. ~A pokemon without goals has no place in this world, sadly, I carry no goals other than the simple minded ones I choose to make. You became my next goal, though I was hoping for one more intelligent and less insulting.~ he sent, aiming to aggravate this Mew of his blood in return for the aggravation he has received from him.

      His eyes glowed a faint blue as he calmly floated above the area, debating his next move, plotting how to take on this Mew of his own blood should he trigger the attack he indeed hopes to in order to gain the mental advantage over this simple minded Mew. He was playing a game of chess with an opponent who apparently falls for the instinctive lust of any other animal and lets his mind be trapped behind the bars of his own body. Strategically he was at a disadvantage with this mew if it choose to attack head on, so he had already set his defensive measures as a means to protect himself so he can retaliate with one of his far superior special attacks. Although his creators had failed to make him as powerful as he could have been, they still managed to make him a master at strategy and long ranged battles where he can launch a large variety of lethal attacks without coming near his enemies.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones" <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      Falcon merely swished his tail to the side in contemplation while he listened too the shear impudence of the other psychic. Detecting the barrier forming off to his left while he smiled in disdain. ~You are born of my blood, yet as my former son you neglect understanding and experience that releases the blind from the illusion of the cave...~ he sent quietly to the other psychic alone while he turned his eye's to Shyreen for a moment to study her frightened position. ~And do not separate yourself into a category with myself, for unlike you I have purged myself of inferiority and have slain it in cold blood...~ the dark mew sent quietly aware that this other pokemon contemplated war although he decided to remain passive for now. Pondering whether the other psychic held intrinsic value to his present or grand objective for revitalizing his kind and purging weakness from mew bloodlines.

      ooc: Have trouble believing a pokemon knows what DNA is by word, but its not a problem, easier to understand that way. :-P
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 12, 2009
        Stiffening in alarm as surprise flodded into her aura, Faith clung to her tail tightly while she took a step backward, and slowly shook her head in response. ~I would rather die than play a role in your murder and betrayals... You are a pitiful and lonesome creature without even a hint of loyalty or sincerity in your whole body... I pray you shall change your ways on day, although I shall have zero part in your dark and twisted objectives...!~ she sent quietly as a couple of tears ran down the sides of her cheeks from the whole situation. The image that he sent of the dark mew stroke a cord of familiaritys deep within her heart although she could not place a name to the shadowy mew. ~Now if you would be so polite, please depart without further trouble... Your words are paralled by the tast of ash in my mouth...~ she sent softly resolved to separate herself from this monster as soon as possible to spare her own moral conscious and preserve countless innocent lives.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Sebastian Schubert" <sss_halo@...> wrote:

        He was once more becoming annoyed with her, debating upon what options he has in a situation such as this. He showed little emotion, just a silent figure floating there in deep thought. ~I will make a greater deal with you.~ he sent to her, pausing only to send the images of where they were supposed to go and the image of the Dark Mew, Falcon. ~I will agree to your request under two conditions, and only after both have been fulfilled.~ he sent with another pause, sending faint images of other Mews that he had spotted on his arrival, including another Dark Mew, Glaurung, then Shyreen and Celestia, though the clearest image was of Shyreen who was there with Falcon when he had first arrived.

        ~I wish for you to come with me, as the first. And for the second, I request you help me kill Falcon.~ he sent opening his eyes. ~You entirely misunderstood my initial images of that scene entirely, the tears in my eyes, the pain in my emotions, and the desire to end it all. I was made a weapon, not born as normal, so ending the suffering I cause is a hard thing to do, esspecially with my recent involvement with him. So if you want me to end this constant suffering, then you must help me end the strands of blood that were used to create me. Help me kill Falcon, and I will stop the suffering I cause to other innocent pokemon.~ he sent knowing it was a great request, but he hoped she would realize that he is offering to end two causes of suffering by killing the one that he dislikes to an extent that will likely grow.