<CC 749 > Dark Reunion - Betrayal of Bloodlines

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 21, 2009
      Falcon vanished from the lake shore to permit his newest son and his dear Celestia to have time alone to kindle a bond or form the mutual respect a bit for each other in regaurds to their obligation. A cave rising before the dark mew as he arrived in a war-torn grassland and the grave of his other half buried in the stones. His eye's fixed on the slender form of another mew sleeping in the darkness of the cave while he used Dream Eater to awaken her with force. ~Your rest is at an climax my dear, and now I have a task for you to complete...!~ he sent with a sinister expression on his face while he studied her and pondered her reaction when she learned of her son's fate and that he had permitted another to have Typhoon's body for his own objectives.

      Slightly raising his paw to form a small psychic bubble in the air before her eyes while the inside swirled like brilliant gas, until crystalizing into an image of the events at the sacrid lakes where the dark mew had left his son and the pink mew. Teleporting to her side while the bubble flickered with the images of the dark tale a couple of seconds in length. Sliding his tail over her shoulder as his head brushed near hers to sniff at her neck while a paw slowly moved down her back only to wrap lightly around her slender waist; suggestion his intentions. ~You do not wish for your precious baby sister to experiance a similar fate as your late son, now do you?~ the dark mew sent with a low sinister voice while the tale held in the globe finished the tale. Transmitting the images of Spirit and the deed that had forever changed the life of her brother's world.
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 12, 2009
        Stiffening in alarm as surprise flodded into her aura, Faith clung to her tail tightly while she took a step backward, and slowly shook her head in response. ~I would rather die than play a role in your murder and betrayals... You are a pitiful and lonesome creature without even a hint of loyalty or sincerity in your whole body... I pray you shall change your ways on day, although I shall have zero part in your dark and twisted objectives...!~ she sent quietly as a couple of tears ran down the sides of her cheeks from the whole situation. The image that he sent of the dark mew stroke a cord of familiaritys deep within her heart although she could not place a name to the shadowy mew. ~Now if you would be so polite, please depart without further trouble... Your words are paralled by the tast of ash in my mouth...~ she sent softly resolved to separate herself from this monster as soon as possible to spare her own moral conscious and preserve countless innocent lives.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Sebastian Schubert" <sss_halo@...> wrote:

        He was once more becoming annoyed with her, debating upon what options he has in a situation such as this. He showed little emotion, just a silent figure floating there in deep thought. ~I will make a greater deal with you.~ he sent to her, pausing only to send the images of where they were supposed to go and the image of the Dark Mew, Falcon. ~I will agree to your request under two conditions, and only after both have been fulfilled.~ he sent with another pause, sending faint images of other Mews that he had spotted on his arrival, including another Dark Mew, Glaurung, then Shyreen and Celestia, though the clearest image was of Shyreen who was there with Falcon when he had first arrived.

        ~I wish for you to come with me, as the first. And for the second, I request you help me kill Falcon.~ he sent opening his eyes. ~You entirely misunderstood my initial images of that scene entirely, the tears in my eyes, the pain in my emotions, and the desire to end it all. I was made a weapon, not born as normal, so ending the suffering I cause is a hard thing to do, esspecially with my recent involvement with him. So if you want me to end this constant suffering, then you must help me end the strands of blood that were used to create me. Help me kill Falcon, and I will stop the suffering I cause to other innocent pokemon.~ he sent knowing it was a great request, but he hoped she would realize that he is offering to end two causes of suffering by killing the one that he dislikes to an extent that will likely grow.