The Wondering Vulpix - Strings of Fate

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 81 , Jun 18 6:20 PM
      Beneath the towering trees of the forested region of turtle lake and the setting sun, a young vulpix walked along the forested pathways a bit wearily while she searched for shelter. Dark rain clouds forming overheard signalled the rains from a long tropical storm. Shadows of light cast by the holes in the forest foliage casting intrigate, and random, leafy designs against her soft red fur. High above the child two sets of eight yellow eyes sat hungrily eyeing the fire pokemon a long moment before the shadows cast caused the eyes to vanish. Soon, the vulpix emerged in a small forested clearing. Fields of silky web assaulting the eye in all directions as the vulpix wavered at on the edge of the clearing. Reluctant to venture further into the webs and encounter the creator of this spidery cove, she turned with a paw in the air when a raspy voice echoed from the trees in all directions.

      "Do not leave child, join us for dinner... You do not wish to venture into the unshelted forest so close to a storm surely... Join us...?!" the raspy voice echoed out from the trees without a clear location as the vulpix took a step backward into the grotto in surprise, or maybe mixed emotions of fear. A shadowy figure decending from the trees and moving to block the only exit from the grotto. Eight long spider legs slowly entering the light as an Ariados came into view. Her two front furry-covered legs extending to the ground while he dangled from webs on either side of the cove entrance. "We are having something special for dinner, my dear..." the spider said in a low feminine voice while two other Ariados decended from webs higher in the trees behind where the Vulpix stood eyeing the Ariados hanging between her and freedom.

      On the ground, her hind paw brushed against the bones of a few other pokemon her size including a mightyena half rotting beneath the leaf and webbing coverings. Overhead the skies opened to release a shower of rain over the thick forest, droplets of rain condensing above the webbed roof of the grotto while the air turned to a foul den of rot, and decaying pokemon who had ventured here long ago. "Would you like to know what we are having for dinner?" another of the spiders asked with a raspy voice while it crawled down to the ground and began its move towards the vulpix child. "Its something very special...!" said the third spider as it too decended and began to advance on Katara a second later leaving her trapped between the three arachnids. Of the three, the largest lay between her and the exit while its fangs were dripping with hunger while its eight eyes stared at Katara hungrily.
    • ferguson_sebastian
      Message 81 of 81 , Oct 6, 2009
        Marco found a clearing, his arms and legs acked from carrying his weights all around. He noticed a Ninetails sitting in the bushes. He saw darkness in his aura, which intrigued Marco. He liked hanging out with pokemon that understood the evil in the world. "Good evening fellow warrior of darkness. I'd like a battle to determine your strengths, but I would be a fool to try myself against those cursed tails of yours. How about we form a pact. I'm headed to the Twin Cities to prove the worth of Pokemon. Care to join me?"