{RoL} Re: Message on the Winds

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 5, 2009
      OOC: Oh its alright. Been fairly busy this month as well with seminars amoung other things before registration starts next month. How did the nidoking respond to Diplo, did she hit at his legs? Did he move? etc?

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Will Norton <groundskeeperwill@...> wrote:

      Cloud tripped over nothing and went face first in the sand. He looked up, spitting out sand, just in time to see Diplo streak past him, straight for the monster. He looked on in surprise as this tiny pokemon bravely went up against one of the biggest things that Cloud had ever seen. Maybe Diplo wasn't as weird as he thought. Well what every she was she sure was brave.

      OOC: Really sorry that I'm not posting as frequently as I'd like to. Been a bit burdened with school work lately.
    • Marius Peregrine
      Message 91 of 91 , Aug 11, 2009
        OOC:

        ** Marius runs in looking like he's being pursued by a Ghastly **

        >-screech!-<

        ** ...he halts. **

        "Dead Thread! Dead Thread!! Help me!!!" he shouts.

        ** He takes off again **

        [Na, really...are we going to leave poor Milo face-down in the sand like that? Diplo, Cloud, Vineon--somebody say something!] *snif* >({|8`|

        > His voice trailed off; he wavered in his tracks, then tumbled gently
        > to the sand, exhausted.

        = = =
        Marius the Wanderer: Wants to be a Roleplayer, but needs a little help.