Alexander open

  • Alexander Antors Armington II
    Message 1 of 249 , Mar 26, 2003
      Alexander: I am Alexander Armington and I am the Last of the
      Houndoom Pack this all started when I was with my mate untill the
      Hunters came and Killed every Houndoom inculding my mate now I was
      Angrey I saw my mate dead now I want Reveing agants the Hunters so I
      walk off to find another pack or heard so I won't be loney.

      Alexander: Anyone can joine If they want!
    • JLB
      Message 249 of 249 , Aug 4, 2003
        "Yes, actually Nitnua here was hunting a stanler." Dakanza reported
        to the alpha.