Re: {RoL} Message on the Winds (cont'd)

  • Aimee Bellingham
    Message 1 of 91 , Apr 2, 2009
      Piffy was shocked by having another pokemon stick up for her. Again unsure of what to do or say Piffy ran into the bushes, later returning and handing Yorukami and handful of freshly picked berries. "Thank you for sticking up for me. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble cloud, I'd better go." Piffy succried off into the bushes.

      Message 91 of 91 , Aug 11, 2009
        OOC:

        ** Marius runs in looking like he's being pursued by a Ghastly **

        >-screech!-<

        ** ...he halts. **

        "Dead Thread! Dead Thread!! Help me!!!" he shouts.

        ** He takes off again **

        [Na, really...are we going to leave poor Milo face-down in the sand like that? Diplo, Cloud, Vineon--somebody say something!] *snif* >({|8`|

        > His voice trailed off; he wavered in his tracks, then tumbled gently
        > to the sand, exhausted.

        = = =
        Marius the Wanderer: Wants to be a Roleplayer, but needs a little help.