Re: {RoL} Re: Message on the Winds (cont'd)

  • Aimee Bellingham
    Message 1 of 91 , Apr 2, 2009
      OCC: Sorry guys I haven't been on for a while, more like inactive, probably won't be back till monday or tuesday. Someone can take over piffy if they want. :P

      Message 91 of 91 , Aug 11, 2009
        OOC:

        ** Marius runs in looking like he's being pursued by a Ghastly **

        >-screech!-<

        ** ...he halts. **

        "Dead Thread! Dead Thread!! Help me!!!" he shouts.

        ** He takes off again **

        [Na, really...are we going to leave poor Milo face-down in the sand like that? Diplo, Cloud, Vineon--somebody say something!] *snif* >({|8`|

        > His voice trailed off; he wavered in his tracks, then tumbled gently
        > to the sand, exhausted.

        = = =
        Marius the Wanderer: Wants to be a Roleplayer, but needs a little help.