Re: {RoL} Re: Just two (OOC: IM STILL HERE :P. LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN SO I CAN GET ACTIVE AGAIN)

  • Will
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 1, 2009
      Vineon on the other hand was fixated with a some new pattern he had seen in the stars. Somehow it reminded him of Cloud, or that could just be him sensing Cloud's fear. Either way he hopped up and set off through the grass, listening to any little thing that could lead him to his friend.

      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 28, 2009
        I've submited a character sheet, I did that last night.
        ahoo.com. au>