Re: An encounter like none other (Attn: Morgrin)

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 1, 2009
      (OOC- My bad, I've been dealing with a few things and catching up on
      school stuff, you know...all that good stuff. I'd love to keep
      continuing this though.)

      Razor held on tight as Morgrin landed on the tall building, the
      Bulbasaur a bit nervous about everything. "Wow, we made it..." He
      whispered, looking around at the urban setting, trying to look at the
      peculiar sights and scenes. His eyes snapped to Morgrin as the Gengar
      mentioned the powerful presences. "Huh? What's here? I don't feel any
      danger around." Razor muttered. "What are we looking for?"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      > Morgrin flew along until he the city was within view, and making his
      > approach he picked the out the tallest building and head right for it
      > and landed on the roof. "We have arrived Razor, but keep your guard
      > up. I can sense two powerful presenances her that we will have to be
      > wary of" he said as he leaned down so the bulbasaur could hop off. He
      > was prepared to take what he wanted here, but the auras he could
      > detect could not be ignored forever, and he knew they would not
      > ignore him if they knew he was in fact here.

    • Stephen

        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 20 12:22 PM
          The Bulbasaur looked up in confusion at Morgrin and simply tilted his head, "Betakas? Spirits?" He asked softly, looking a bit worried. "Why should we be worried about some spirits, what could they possibly do to us?" He asked with a small grin.

          "I haven't ever had to worry about those before, so I have no idea what to look for or be careful of." Razor muttered softly. "Shouldn't we get out of here then?"

            Message 5 of 25 , May 19, 2009
              "Oh, I understand...make something come to us." Razor said with a small grin. "I don't have a problem with that, Its just I'm still a new pokemon to all this hustle and bustle and stuff." He added, shaking his head a bit. "So do you really believe that there are many more legendary pokemon in this city?" The Bulbasaur asked. "You would figure that they'd be somewhere a little less populated."

              "But as you say, I kinda like the waiting around thing, I can relate to that." Razor said, yawning lightly. "Just tell me where to go and I'm there."