Re: (bw-752, M- 11) A Lost Green Hope in Nosoki?

  • seanmalloyranger
    Message 1 of 81 , Jan 3, 2009
      OOC: Sorry about the delay there, just got online....stupid fire
      alarms lol

      IC: The Ninetales looked from one of them to the other, "Great...now I
      have a headache..." he muttered to himself, completely confused still.
      Shaking his head he sat a bit and coughed. "Well...uhm...I'm
      Reynard.....and I have no idea where I am, or what I am. Er....." he
      looked toward Emerald, still worried about her. ".....I....I'm
      sorry...I..er.." He stammered a moment, trying to think of something
      to say to her. "Well..."

      "I'm sorry I remind you of such a terrible person." he finally said,
      and then looked to Shiner. ".....will she be alright, you think?"

      ....and then he remembered. "Oh! Well uhm...nice to meet
      you...Mavaasi, I think?" his head quirked to a side. "I don't remember
      anyone like you before, but I don't really remmember anything
      really......"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > "What...." Shiner was wide eyed when she mentioned that her father
      > tried to kill her. He looked confused about the others now. He just
      > held Em and looked about trying to find out who also had spoken out
      > just now.
      >
      > > Em burrowed closer to him finally realising something was going on
      > > around her. She kept her tight hold around his neck her face burrowed
      > > against his chest and said in a sad tone..."Its not him really...its
      > > just he looks like my daddy and my daddy tried...killl....mmmmmeeee"
      > > she whimpered out the last part really upset now but knowing that he
      > > wasnt her father, she was still wary.
      > >
      > > Her gaze flickered to the Ninetails suddenly noticing he wasnt really
      > > like her father his colour was slightly rustier not red, and he
      > > looked younger and spoke different. She relaxed more into Shiner,
      > > still not realising that Mavaasi was in a bush nearby even though she
      > > had spoken Em's emotional state had blocked it out.

    • SAMANTHA H
      Message 81 of 81 , Apr 25, 2009
        Emerald smiled at Shiner as he tried to help he really was kind of sweet! Her heart melted a little. "If only we could fly" she said looking up at one of the trees "We could see everything from up there"