{RoL} Re: (bw-752, M- 11) A Lost Green Hope in Nosoki?

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 81 , Jan 3, 2009
      Mavaasi felt a little more comfortable, the other canine was a coward
      it seemed.

      "Shiner...that's an interesting name..." Mavaasi's solarbeam
      dissipated from holding it too long.

      "Why are you scared?..." She then tilted her head. She still was weary
      around the ninetails though. This group so far would be nice enough to
      let her be.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > "S...s.....s..." Shiner looked at the strange pokemon and the glow it
      > was giving off made him uncomfortable as he watched. His ears laid back
      > and a soft whimper came from him time to time. He loooked like a little
      > poochyena except for the white marrkings on his face and the growlithe
      > like red stripes in his fur. "Sh...sh...sh..."
      >
      > He stumbled over his words as he tried to conjure the courage to stay
      > put instead of run with his tail between his legs. He stayed for Em's
      > sake.
      >
      > "Shiner..." He blurted out at last.
    • SAMANTHA H
      Message 81 of 81 , Apr 25, 2009
        Emerald smiled at Shiner as he tried to help he really was kind of sweet! Her heart melted a little. "If only we could fly" she said looking up at one of the trees "We could see everything from up there"