Re: An encounter like none other (Attn: Morgrin)

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 8, 2008
      Razor shook his head in amazement as Morgrin wittingly spoke about the
      place where he'd just been appealed to. "Well, this place definitely
      sounds..unique." He said softly, now gazing at the ghost pokemon as he
      morphed into his normal form. "Sheesh, you change more than a young
      ram's mind." Razor muttered, chuckling to himself as he watched Morgrin
      now take on his last form into a dark purple Charizard. "Well,
      now...normally I'd be a little afraid of this sight, but it kinda fits
      you Morgrin." Razor said, grinning. "I'll just be scared of the flight
      now." The small Bulbasaur joked, hesitantly stepping softly atop of
      Morgrin. "I'm-I'm Ready..." He cried, gulping in nervousness.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      > "Excellent" said Morgrin with a knowing smile. "If one does not know
      > where to go then Rivertown is the place to be" he said with a
      > chuckle. In seconds the light blue and purplish bulbasaur morphed
      > into a 6 foot tall gengar with a thick purple mane and matching
      > colored eyes. "For the sake of keeping up appearances, and as time
      > goes by, some delightful shows if I do say so myself, perhaps a
      > different look is in order?" he said before transforming into an
      > equally tall charizard. He was more slender in appearance and his
      > hide was a dark purple with matching flame while his narrow yet long
      > wings were a light violet. "Ready Razor?" he asked as he lowered
      > himself down.
      >
      > ooc: for those who don't know Morgrin just named his two favorite
      > shows XD

    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 8, 2008
        Morgrin raised an eye brow at his ram comment "Indubitably. Though I
        will take your word for it, I have never been in a ram's mind...not
        that I care to try." Once Razor was ready Morgrin hovered up into the
        air without flapping his wings, an advantage of being a ghost, and
        then flew quickly to the north west. He did not have anything
        sinister in mind, and it did feel rather nice to take a welcome break
        from plotting all the time. "Tell me Razor have you ever experienced
        what it is like to be at the top of it all? Power, and
        pricinpalities?"

        Message 3 of 25 , Dec 9, 2008
          Razor blinked a bit, now feeling a bit dumb about the ram comment, but
          he shook it off and grinned enjoying the flight, hanging on carefully
          as the winds whipped past them both. The small and bright eyed
          Bulbasaur had never been on an adventure like this, even though he
          wasn't a stranger to venturing from place to place, he'd normally done
          it alone and stressfully on foot, so having Morgrin around to help out
          felt a bit refreshing and welcomed the challenging question from the
          ghost pokemon. The trouble was that Razor knew exactly how to answer
          this one...

          "Unfortunately, I can't say that I know how that feels Morgrin, seeing
          how that I've always struggled to live and survive." Razor stated,
          shaking his head a bit. "I've been one to believe that I've been kicked
          around a lot, so I've never known what power is like." He answered.

          "Interesting question..." Razor muttered.

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

          > Morgrin raised an eye brow at his ram comment "Indubitably. Though I
          > will take your word for it, I have never been in a ram's mind...not
          > that I care to try." Once Razor was ready Morgrin hovered up into the
          > air without flapping his wings, an advantage of being a ghost, and
          > then flew quickly to the north west. He did not have anything
          > sinister in mind, and it did feel rather nice to take a welcome break
          > from plotting all the time. "Tell me Razor have you ever experienced
          > what it is like to be at the top of it all? Power, and
          > pricinpalities?"

        • Stephen
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 11, 2008
            "Well then, there is a first time for everything! And it just so
            happens that I can get us in the best flat in Riversong. Isn't that
            nice?" said Morgrin with a chuckle and a sly grin to himself. It
            wasn't that he owned or knew anybody special in the pokemon city, but
            it did not stop him from haunting the place he wanted to get the
            residents to leave. He trained his purple eyes and looked ahead, "We
            should be there in roughly half an hour my lad" he said cheerfully.

            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <petey_pabs2003@...> wrote:

            > Razor blinked a bit, now feeling a bit dumb about the ram comment,
            but
            > he shook it off and grinned enjoying the flight, hanging on
            carefully
            > as the winds whipped past them both. The small and bright eyed
            > Bulbasaur had never been on an adventure like this, even though he
            > wasn't a stranger to venturing from place to place, he'd normally
            done
            > it alone and stressfully on foot, so having Morgrin around to help
            out
            > felt a bit refreshing and welcomed the challenging question from
            the
            > ghost pokemon. The trouble was that Razor knew exactly how to
            answer
            > this one...
            >
            > "Unfortunately, I can't say that I know how that feels Morgrin,
            seeing
            > how that I've always struggled to live and survive." Razor stated,
            > shaking his head a bit. "I've been one to believe that I've been
            kicked
            > around a lot, so I've never known what power is like." He answered.
            >
            > "Interesting question..." Razor muttered.
            >
            > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Morgrin raised an eye brow at his ram comment "Indubitably.
            Though I
            > > will take your word for it, I have never been in a ram's
            mind...not
            > > that I care to try." Once Razor was ready Morgrin hovered up into
            the
            > > air without flapping his wings, an advantage of being a ghost,
            and
            > > then flew quickly to the north west. He did not have anything
            > > sinister in mind, and it did feel rather nice to take a welcome
            break
            > > from plotting all the time. "Tell me Razor have you ever
            experienced
            > > what it is like to be at the top of it all? Power, and
            > > pricinpalities?"

          • Ryan
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 4, 2009
              --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

              > "Well then, there is a first time for everything! And it just so
              > happens that I can get us in the best flat in Riversong. Isn't that
              > nice?" said Morgrin with a chuckle and a sly grin to himself. It
              > wasn't that he owned or knew anybody special in the pokemon city, but
              > it did not stop him from haunting the place he wanted to get the
              > residents to leave. He trained his purple eyes and looked ahead, "We
              > should be there in roughly half an hour my lad" he said cheerfully.
              -------------------------

              "This sounds great!!" Razor cried out, smiling as the wind smacked him
              in the face. "A new place, a great place to stay...What else could you
              want?" Razor thought to himself as the two continued to glide along.
              Razor had no idea how the city life worked, but he was ready to give it
              a try. "A half an hour...great!! I can't wait!!" Razor replied as well
              with a happy tone.
            • Stephen
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 5, 2009
                Morgrin flew along until he the city was within view, and making his
                approach he picked the out the tallest building and head right for it
                and landed on the roof. "We have arrived Razor, but keep your guard
                up. I can sense two powerful presenances her that we will have to be
                wary of" he said as he leaned down so the bulbasaur could hop off. He
                was prepared to take what he wanted here, but the auras he could
                detect could not be ignored forever, and he knew they would not
                ignore him if they knew he was in fact here.

                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <petey_pabs2003@...> wrote:

                > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@> wrote:
                > >
                > > "Well then, there is a first time for everything! And it just so
                > > happens that I can get us in the best flat in Riversong. Isn't
                that
                > > nice?" said Morgrin with a chuckle and a sly grin to himself. It
                > > wasn't that he owned or knew anybody special in the pokemon city,
                but
                > > it did not stop him from haunting the place he wanted to get the
                > > residents to leave. He trained his purple eyes and looked
                ahead, "We
                > > should be there in roughly half an hour my lad" he said
                cheerfully.
                > -------------------------
                >
                > "This sounds great!!" Razor cried out, smiling as the wind smacked
                him
                > in the face. "A new place, a great place to stay...What else could
                you
                > want?" Razor thought to himself as the two continued to glide
                along.
                > Razor had no idea how the city life worked, but he was ready to
                give it
                > a try. "A half an hour...great!! I can't wait!!" Razor replied as
                well
                > with a happy tone.

              • Ryan
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 1, 2009
                  (OOC- My bad, I've been dealing with a few things and catching up on
                  school stuff, you know...all that good stuff. I'd love to keep
                  continuing this though.)

                  Razor held on tight as Morgrin landed on the tall building, the
                  Bulbasaur a bit nervous about everything. "Wow, we made it..." He
                  whispered, looking around at the urban setting, trying to look at the
                  peculiar sights and scenes. His eyes snapped to Morgrin as the Gengar
                  mentioned the powerful presences. "Huh? What's here? I don't feel any
                  danger around." Razor muttered. "What are we looking for?"

                    Message 9 of 25 , Apr 20, 2009
                      The Bulbasaur looked up in confusion at Morgrin and simply tilted his head, "Betakas? Spirits?" He asked softly, looking a bit worried. "Why should we be worried about some spirits, what could they possibly do to us?" He asked with a small grin.

                      "I haven't ever had to worry about those before, so I have no idea what to look for or be careful of." Razor muttered softly. "Shouldn't we get out of here then?"

                        Message 11 of 25 , May 19 2:02 AM
                          "Oh, I understand...make something come to us." Razor said with a small grin. "I don't have a problem with that, Its just I'm still a new pokemon to all this hustle and bustle and stuff." He added, shaking his head a bit. "So do you really believe that there are many more legendary pokemon in this city?" The Bulbasaur asked. "You would figure that they'd be somewhere a little less populated."

                          "But as you say, I kinda like the waiting around thing, I can relate to that." Razor said, yawning lightly. "Just tell me where to go and I'm there."