Re: {RoL} Re: Just two (OOC: IM STILL HERE :P. LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN SO I CAN GET ACTIVE AGAIN)

  • Hotdog
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Cloud had found something better to do. He was sniffing around a small burrow
      that he had nearly tripped over, the scent of a raticate still lingering in the still air.
      He snorted before realizing he had absolutely no idea where Vineon had gone.
      Slight panic set in just as the sun was doing the same thing over the horizon. He
      was still slightly scared of the dark, he needed Vineon.