Re: An encounter like none other (Attn: Morgrin)

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 16, 2008
      Razor simply blinked and shook his head, "Yeahhh...A gh-ghost?" He
      chattered, shivering a bit at the thought. "I helped you be being sad
      huh? Thats interesting." Razor stated, trying to understand the
      pokemon who had a curious accent.

      "Well, I guess that is true...even the loneliest pokemon needs a
      friend, so I suppose there's no harm done." The young Bulbasaur
      stated with a small grin. "I just have to ask something however, how
      long have you lived in this...umm, place?"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...>
      wrote:

      > "In the flesh" said Morgrin with a nod and chuckle, "or in a manner
      > of speaking" he said with a smile. "If your done bombarding me with
      > questions, and putting on an impressive display of intellectual
      > prowress in notating my name, I suppose you wonder next why I am
      > doing this" chuckled Morgrin as he teased Razor.
      >
      > "In all honesty I just wanted to help, you gave me quite the boost
      of
      > power in your saddness. Still confused? Silly me, I am ghost my
      dear
      > Razor. Why else would I be in a misery inducing swamp? Oh but do
      not
      > fret, I am not without manners and I will not be so rude as to
      simply
      > harm you for amusement as it has been said of my kind. Even I need
      > friend. Cheers?" he asked with a smile.
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 18, 2008
        "Oh I'm merry to oblige and its was just a day and a night, and not an
        hour too short" said Morgrin before he glanced around at the swamp. "I
        say, this is last place I would believe your type to take a holiday, so
        what do you say about making tracks to Riverton? It is a small city
        completely inhabited by pokemon, I have never been there myself, but I
        hear its lovely this time of year. What do you think?" said the light
        blue and purple eyed bulbasaur with a tilt of his head.

        Message 3 of 25 , Dec 6, 2008
          Razor simply grinned at the weird colored Bulbasaur opposite of him and
          shrugged. "Yeah, I believe this place is creeping me out a bit, with
          all the mud and trees and lack of light..." Razor muttered, shivering a
          little. He simply looked around at the surroundings until Morgrin
          mentioned Riverton. "A town inhabited by Pokemon? Really?" He asked,
          his lighting up a bit. "That sounds interesting, and I really have
          nowhere to go..." Razor said softly. "Morgrin, bud...I think we should
          head in that direction, by all means." The small Bulbasaur said,
          grinning slightly.

          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 6, 2008
            "Excellent" said Morgrin with a knowing smile. "If one does not know
            where to go then Rivertown is the place to be" he said with a
            chuckle. In seconds the light blue and purplish bulbasaur morphed
            into a 6 foot tall gengar with a thick purple mane and matching
            colored eyes. "For the sake of keeping up appearances, and as time
            goes by, some delightful shows if I do say so myself, perhaps a
            different look is in order?" he said before transforming into an
            equally tall charizard. He was more slender in appearance and his
            hide was a dark purple with matching flame while his narrow yet long
            wings were a light violet. "Ready Razor?" he asked as he lowered
            himself down.

            ooc: for those who don't know Morgrin just named his two favorite
            shows XD

            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 8, 2008
              Razor shook his head in amazement as Morgrin wittingly spoke about the
              place where he'd just been appealed to. "Well, this place definitely
              sounds..unique." He said softly, now gazing at the ghost pokemon as he
              morphed into his normal form. "Sheesh, you change more than a young
              ram's mind." Razor muttered, chuckling to himself as he watched Morgrin
              now take on his last form into a dark purple Charizard. "Well,
              now...normally I'd be a little afraid of this sight, but it kinda fits
              you Morgrin." Razor said, grinning. "I'll just be scared of the flight
              now." The small Bulbasaur joked, hesitantly stepping softly atop of
              Morgrin. "I'm-I'm Ready..." He cried, gulping in nervousness.

              --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

              > "Excellent" said Morgrin with a knowing smile. "If one does not know
              > where to go then Rivertown is the place to be" he said with a
              > chuckle. In seconds the light blue and purplish bulbasaur morphed
              > into a 6 foot tall gengar with a thick purple mane and matching
              > colored eyes. "For the sake of keeping up appearances, and as time
              > goes by, some delightful shows if I do say so myself, perhaps a
              > different look is in order?" he said before transforming into an
              > equally tall charizard. He was more slender in appearance and his
              > hide was a dark purple with matching flame while his narrow yet long
              > wings were a light violet. "Ready Razor?" he asked as he lowered
              > himself down.
              >
              > ooc: for those who don't know Morgrin just named his two favorite
              > shows XD

            • Stephen
              Message 6 of 25 , Dec 8, 2008
                Morgrin raised an eye brow at his ram comment "Indubitably. Though I
                will take your word for it, I have never been in a ram's mind...not
                that I care to try." Once Razor was ready Morgrin hovered up into the
                air without flapping his wings, an advantage of being a ghost, and
                then flew quickly to the north west. He did not have anything
                sinister in mind, and it did feel rather nice to take a welcome break
                from plotting all the time. "Tell me Razor have you ever experienced
                what it is like to be at the top of it all? Power, and
                pricinpalities?"

                Message 7 of 25 , Dec 9, 2008
                  Razor blinked a bit, now feeling a bit dumb about the ram comment, but
                  he shook it off and grinned enjoying the flight, hanging on carefully
                  as the winds whipped past them both. The small and bright eyed
                  Bulbasaur had never been on an adventure like this, even though he
                  wasn't a stranger to venturing from place to place, he'd normally done
                  it alone and stressfully on foot, so having Morgrin around to help out
                  felt a bit refreshing and welcomed the challenging question from the
                  ghost pokemon. The trouble was that Razor knew exactly how to answer
                  this one...

                  "Unfortunately, I can't say that I know how that feels Morgrin, seeing
                  how that I've always struggled to live and survive." Razor stated,
                  shaking his head a bit. "I've been one to believe that I've been kicked
                  around a lot, so I've never known what power is like." He answered.

                  "Interesting question..." Razor muttered.

                  --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

                  > Morgrin raised an eye brow at his ram comment "Indubitably. Though I
                  > will take your word for it, I have never been in a ram's mind...not
                  > that I care to try." Once Razor was ready Morgrin hovered up into the
                  > air without flapping his wings, an advantage of being a ghost, and
                  > then flew quickly to the north west. He did not have anything
                  > sinister in mind, and it did feel rather nice to take a welcome break
                  > from plotting all the time. "Tell me Razor have you ever experienced
                  > what it is like to be at the top of it all? Power, and
                  > pricinpalities?"

                • Stephen
                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 11, 2008
                    "Well then, there is a first time for everything! And it just so
                    happens that I can get us in the best flat in Riversong. Isn't that
                    nice?" said Morgrin with a chuckle and a sly grin to himself. It
                    wasn't that he owned or knew anybody special in the pokemon city, but
                    it did not stop him from haunting the place he wanted to get the
                    residents to leave. He trained his purple eyes and looked ahead, "We
                    should be there in roughly half an hour my lad" he said cheerfully.

                    --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <petey_pabs2003@...> wrote:

                    > Razor blinked a bit, now feeling a bit dumb about the ram comment,
                    but
                    > he shook it off and grinned enjoying the flight, hanging on
                    carefully
                    > as the winds whipped past them both. The small and bright eyed
                    > Bulbasaur had never been on an adventure like this, even though he
                    > wasn't a stranger to venturing from place to place, he'd normally
                    done
                    > it alone and stressfully on foot, so having Morgrin around to help
                    out
                    > felt a bit refreshing and welcomed the challenging question from
                    the
                    > ghost pokemon. The trouble was that Razor knew exactly how to
                    answer
                    > this one...
                    >
                    > "Unfortunately, I can't say that I know how that feels Morgrin,
                    seeing
                    > how that I've always struggled to live and survive." Razor stated,
                    > shaking his head a bit. "I've been one to believe that I've been
                    kicked
                    > around a lot, so I've never known what power is like." He answered.
                    >
                    > "Interesting question..." Razor muttered.
                    >
                    > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Morgrin raised an eye brow at his ram comment "Indubitably.
                    Though I
                    > > will take your word for it, I have never been in a ram's
                    mind...not
                    > > that I care to try." Once Razor was ready Morgrin hovered up into
                    the
                    > > air without flapping his wings, an advantage of being a ghost,
                    and
                    > > then flew quickly to the north west. He did not have anything
                    > > sinister in mind, and it did feel rather nice to take a welcome
                    break
                    > > from plotting all the time. "Tell me Razor have you ever
                    experienced
                    > > what it is like to be at the top of it all? Power, and
                    > > pricinpalities?"

                  • Ryan
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jan 4, 2009
                      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

                      > "Well then, there is a first time for everything! And it just so
                      > happens that I can get us in the best flat in Riversong. Isn't that
                      > nice?" said Morgrin with a chuckle and a sly grin to himself. It
                      > wasn't that he owned or knew anybody special in the pokemon city, but
                      > it did not stop him from haunting the place he wanted to get the
                      > residents to leave. He trained his purple eyes and looked ahead, "We
                      > should be there in roughly half an hour my lad" he said cheerfully.
                      -------------------------

                      "This sounds great!!" Razor cried out, smiling as the wind smacked him
                      in the face. "A new place, a great place to stay...What else could you
                      want?" Razor thought to himself as the two continued to glide along.
                      Razor had no idea how the city life worked, but he was ready to give it
                      a try. "A half an hour...great!! I can't wait!!" Razor replied as well
                      with a happy tone.
                    • Stephen
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jan 5, 2009
                        Morgrin flew along until he the city was within view, and making his
                        approach he picked the out the tallest building and head right for it
                        and landed on the roof. "We have arrived Razor, but keep your guard
                        up. I can sense two powerful presenances her that we will have to be
                        wary of" he said as he leaned down so the bulbasaur could hop off. He
                        was prepared to take what he wanted here, but the auras he could
                        detect could not be ignored forever, and he knew they would not
                        ignore him if they knew he was in fact here.

                        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <petey_pabs2003@...> wrote:

                        > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > "Well then, there is a first time for everything! And it just so
                        > > happens that I can get us in the best flat in Riversong. Isn't
                        that
                        > > nice?" said Morgrin with a chuckle and a sly grin to himself. It
                        > > wasn't that he owned or knew anybody special in the pokemon city,
                        but
                        > > it did not stop him from haunting the place he wanted to get the
                        > > residents to leave. He trained his purple eyes and looked
                        ahead, "We
                        > > should be there in roughly half an hour my lad" he said
                        cheerfully.
                        > -------------------------
                        >
                        > "This sounds great!!" Razor cried out, smiling as the wind smacked
                        him
                        > in the face. "A new place, a great place to stay...What else could
                        you
                        > want?" Razor thought to himself as the two continued to glide
                        along.
                        > Razor had no idea how the city life worked, but he was ready to
                        give it
                        > a try. "A half an hour...great!! I can't wait!!" Razor replied as
                        well
                        > with a happy tone.

                      • Ryan
                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 1, 2009
                          (OOC- My bad, I've been dealing with a few things and catching up on
                          school stuff, you know...all that good stuff. I'd love to keep
                          continuing this though.)

                          Razor held on tight as Morgrin landed on the tall building, the
                          Bulbasaur a bit nervous about everything. "Wow, we made it..." He
                          whispered, looking around at the urban setting, trying to look at the
                          peculiar sights and scenes. His eyes snapped to Morgrin as the Gengar
                          mentioned the powerful presences. "Huh? What's here? I don't feel any
                          danger around." Razor muttered. "What are we looking for?"

                            Message 13 of 25 , Apr 20, 2009
                              The Bulbasaur looked up in confusion at Morgrin and simply tilted his head, "Betakas? Spirits?" He asked softly, looking a bit worried. "Why should we be worried about some spirits, what could they possibly do to us?" He asked with a small grin.

                              "I haven't ever had to worry about those before, so I have no idea what to look for or be careful of." Razor muttered softly. "Shouldn't we get out of here then?"

                                Message 15 of 25 , May 19 2:02 AM
                                  "Oh, I understand...make something come to us." Razor said with a small grin. "I don't have a problem with that, Its just I'm still a new pokemon to all this hustle and bustle and stuff." He added, shaking his head a bit. "So do you really believe that there are many more legendary pokemon in this city?" The Bulbasaur asked. "You would figure that they'd be somewhere a little less populated."

                                  "But as you say, I kinda like the waiting around thing, I can relate to that." Razor said, yawning lightly. "Just tell me where to go and I'm there."