Hard to believe!

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      Sorry everyone... I meant to really post this Saturday... and should
      have! But as of 9-13-08 ROL is now 6 years old!!! Wow! Six years od
      solid play! Not a single month has gone by that there wasn;t at least
      some posts! Far from the two months or so I expected this game to last.
      Take a bow everyone the success of this game is all because of you who
      take the time to play and have fun here. Thank! You!

      -Ace
    • CEPII
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        Wow, six years! That's an achievement few groups can boast, in
        addition to no month going post-less. I gotta say the friendly
        atmosphere and staff around here are what probably kept this place
        running the best. Kudos to everyone! (On a stroke of randomness; I
        love the Kudos candy/granola bar)

        On a side note, you actually thought this group would only last two
        months? Bet 'cha glad that you were wrong!

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

        > Sorry everyone... I meant to really post this Saturday... and should
        > have! But as of 9-13-08 ROL is now 6 years old!!! Wow! Six years od
        > solid play! Not a single month has gone by that there wasn;t at least
        > some posts! Far from the two months or so I expected this game to last.
        > Take a bow everyone the success of this game is all because of you who
        > take the time to play and have fun here. Thank! You!
        >
        > -Ace

      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          That is impressive indeed. I must agree with Clif, I think its because
          of our staff.

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

          > Sorry everyone... I meant to really post this Saturday... and should
          > have! But as of 9-13-08 ROL is now 6 years old!!! Wow! Six years od
          > solid play! Not a single month has gone by that there wasn;t at least
          > some posts! Far from the two months or so I expected this game to
          last.
          > Take a bow everyone the success of this game is all because of you
          who
          > take the time to play and have fun here. Thank! You!
          >
          > -Ace

        • Jennifer Jones
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
            Definately something to be proud of everyone, in addition to 100,000
            posts a few weeks ago. ROL has had its up and down times though this
            simply proves it will continue on for a long time to come.

            Its been a pleasure Rping with you all these past few years and I'm
            looking forward to many more to come. :-)

            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

            Sorry everyone... I meant to really post this Saturday... and should
            have! But as of 9-13-08 ROL is now 6 years old!!! Wow! Six years od
            solid play! Not a single month has gone by that there wasn;t at least
            some posts! Far from the two months or so I expected this game to last.
            Take a bow everyone the success of this game is all because of you who
            take the time to play and have fun here. Thank! You!

            -Ace
          • alyssa
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
              No need to thank me...it's been my pleasure, all 6 years of it. I
              will NEVER stop RPing here! Why should I? Not only does it have the
              best-developed and complex storylines of any other RPG I've ever
              seen, but it's refreshingly drama-free compared to other ones I'm on.
              You guys are almost like family to me.

              Since I don't intend to ever stop RPing, I look forward to many more
              years here of coming here when I want to pretend I am a pokemon.

              To put it into perspective, most RPGs are thought of as "old" when
              they are a year old.

              ~wynnyelle

              --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
              <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

              > Definately something to be proud of everyone, in addition to
              100,000
              > posts a few weeks ago. ROL has had its up and down times though
              this
              > simply proves it will continue on for a long time to come.
              >
              > Its been a pleasure Rping with you all these past few years and I'm
              > looking forward to many more to come. :-)
              >
              > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@> wrote:
              >
              > Sorry everyone... I meant to really post this Saturday... and
              should
              > have! But as of 9-13-08 ROL is now 6 years old!!! Wow! Six years od
              > solid play! Not a single month has gone by that there wasn;t at
              least
              > some posts! Far from the two months or so I expected this game to
              last.
              > Take a bow everyone the success of this game is all because of you
              who
              > take the time to play and have fun here. Thank! You!
              >
              > -Ace

            • Typh
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 16, 2008
                Woot! 6 years of pride here then, heh. I'm glad the game's lasted this
                long, it's been interesting all together.

                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

                > Sorry everyone... I meant to really post this Saturday... and should
                > have! But as of 9-13-08 ROL is now 6 years old!!! Wow! Six years od
                > solid play! Not a single month has gone by that there wasn;t at least
                > some posts! Far from the two months or so I expected this game to last.
                > Take a bow everyone the success of this game is all because of you who
                > take the time to play and have fun here. Thank! You!
                >
                > -Ace

              • Steve
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 26 9:19 PM
                  Son of gun. It's been almost 11 years now. Rol is not dead, its still alive and receives a few posts every now and then. What I think is remarkable is the talent of the players here, there are a multiple very good writers and they keep finding themselves at the very least thinking of this place. I know I do and often. RPG's are "old" when they are a year old? Damn, we're ancient.