99201Re: Nixie and Kura search for the pack

    Apr 2, 2008
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Samantha" <samantha_hawgood@...>
      wrote:

      > Nixie finally realised that Kura really didnt want to sing and she
      > sighed "Oh well...I'm sorry about that" she said pouting but just
      like
      > that her mood changed again to one of mischief "Just you wait Kura
      one
      > day you'll sing with me" she said grinning "I'm going to help you
      > build your confidence" she said nodding happily "You'll be singing in
      > no time" she went back to humming her new song.

      Kura allowed herself to smile a little. "Maybe. First let's find the
      rest of the pack, then we can worry about who's singing and who isn't."
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic