82431Re: (bc747) In the garden of the gods

  • angharad
    Jan 1, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "angharad" <fyrestormcat@>
      wrote:

      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@>
      wrote:

      > > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mittens_220"
      <mai_xiangjun@>

      > > > at
      > > > >

      > > > " Not me personally," said Clairava. " You should remember
      that our
      > > > kinds both live in very different environments...although
      we're both
      > > > masters of the skies."
      > > >

      > > ooc: ahh I guess the arashi+blaze thread has been lost so i
      guess
      > > they're back now? ok with you clif?
      > >
      > > ic: Arashi finished her piece of the swellow. It had been a good
      kill.
      > > She sighed and then said, "I guess..we should go back now." She
      didn't
      > > really want to, but it was night.
      > >

      > Blaze nodded, "Yeah, I guess so..." she replied yawning. "Hey, lets
      > have a practice battle tomorrow! I'll win this time though!" she
      said
      > with a taunting smirk.

      Arashi grinned. "Sure," she taunted back. She then added to confirm
      it, "Yeah, sounds good Blaze." She walked towards the cave. The
      charmander yawned--this had been a long day from her argument with
      Charlotte to the semi-difficult swellow kill.

      ooc: I'm at my friend's house so I might only be able to get a few
      posts. Happy New Year! :D
    • Show all 8027 messages in this topic