64425Re: Maelstrom in lust

  • phantomshadowsniper
    May 1, 2006
      after only a few minutes of nightmares, the nightmares finally woke
      her up, so crystal jsut sat up and looked ahead at the open fields
      still sobing lightly, even though it still looked like she was still
      crying because of the stains the tears left after having cried so much.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > That got Tawnie wondering and she wanted to find out those other
      names
      > tomorrow. She crept from Maelstrom quietly letting him sleep as she
      > made her way towards Crystal.
      >
      > > Maelstrom laughed. "That's my clean name for you. I won't say the
      > > others."

    • Show all 2231 messages in this topic