35999Re: Inland Trek

  • Blissy...duh!
    Dec 1 5:07 AM
      THe van itself was parked with serveral others of its kind upon the
      ship, waiting a cleaner to rid it of the puddle of blood Mordru had
      made in the back.
      Hawk crept outwards and climbed onto the passenger seat to peer out
      the winscreen. He caught sight of a large crate being lowered into a
      hole before it was lost from view completely.
      "We're on water," He told them, quite amazed though it didn't show in
      his face or voice, "A human nest upon the water..and its moving!"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Carrie Brown
      <lady_dreamflight@y...> wrote:

      > Mordru carefully reached out to see if he heard
      > any thoughts in the area. ~I think so... let me
      > check.~ he sent quietly to the others.

    • Show all 196 messages in this topic